Pleased to meet you. I hope you know my name.

Greeting Australia, pop along to www.psystream.net and tune in to live DJ's download music and interact with members and DJ's live in the chat box.

have you got party pictures you would like to share? then click on www.psypix.net see what the forumers get up to!

Welcome to the forum :partysmi:

hello :welcome:

Aaaah another australien makes it over to psy-forum! Welcome!

Whoah. Sure, I'll try and behave myself. But lurk, I don't even know what you mean. I'm assuming there's some kind of swearing ban so I can't type fark or chunt, but that's okay. It will hone my sword all the more finely!

Due to wild, ridiculous claims made by previously unchecked facts, this post as now been edited. For the moment. It may be edited back upon further checking of facts.

Either way, perhaps I was out of line regardless.

My apologies Deadqueen, you may now call me a cunt if you like.

SamuraiJack said:
Whoah. Sure, I'll try and behave myself. But lurk, I don't even know what you mean. I'm assuming there's some kind of swearing ban so I can't type fark or chunt, but that's okay. It will hone my sword all the more finely!

And yes, ah, Deadgirl. That's some nice scum you're being the queen of. You do know that scum is semen right? Usually refering to old semen, and that a scumbag is a used a condom? Whislt this term has come to mean general filth that atypically floats on water, it still means, etymologically, semen.

So. Put's a different spin on scum queen now doesn't it eh?

That is, I think, the most offensive thing I've ever read on Psy-Forums; a completely unprovoked attack on someone who has simply said hello and welcome.

Why don't you just fuck off back to whichever hole it was you crawled out of, you scumsucking creep.

You seem, from your posts so far in this thread and others, to think that you know it all. Well let me tell you what mate, from what you've written so far you know FUCK ALL so why don't you just PISS OFF.

So what if you're a physics student from the "Lucky Country". I'm Australian too but at least I know how to be courteous to other people, that is until they've proven themselves unworthy of it, and not bring shame upon my countrymen.

SamuraiJack said:
And yes, ah, Deadgirl. That's some nice scum you're being the queen of. You do know that scum is semen right?

I've just checked a couple of dictionary's, proper English ones too and scum is in fact a layer of impurity floating on top of water, usually metal based (you do know that calcium is a metal right?). Not once was semen mentioned.

Out of interest I also looked up SamuraiJack and found a picture of Alf Roberts yelling "Mongrel" at a coolbox full of dingo shit. You do know that SamuraiJack is Alf Roberts yelling "Mongrel" at a coolbox full of dingo shit right?

Monkey Do said:
Out of interest I also looked up SamuraiJack and found a picture of Alf Roberts yelling "Mongrel" at a coolbox full of dingo shit. You do know that SamuraiJack is Alf Roberts yelling "Mongrel" at a coolbox full of dingo shit right?

:excessiv::excessiv::excessiv: :wo^thy:

I think you've just been Do'd

To Jack or Jack Off given its full terminogoly meaning to wank - effectively samurai wanker - cool name or what

Actually....no. Scum did refer to what I said it did, and scumbag orignally meant a used condom. The modern dictionary definiton is not it's etymological root.

Perhaps I was the one that was offended, and baffled, by such a pronouncement.

Think on this. sCUM. CUM. scum. cum. hrmmmm, obviously no relation and I'm just being a prick right?

Or maybe you're all a bunch of fucking monkeys leaping to the wrong conclusions who owe me an apology, only you're too stupid to see it.

You're probably right and my wording was a bit harsh, but consider the possibility that I'm right. IF I am, then was I being a prick? Or was I pointing something out that was making someone was probably unaware of it look pretty damn weird?

grantozolins said:
That is, I think, the most offensive thing I've ever read on Psy-Forums; a completely unprovoked attack on someone who has simply said hello and welcome.
Hang on a tick. I said, "This is what scum means." Full stop. The end. You think that's a hardcore attack? Quite frankly, considering what scum means, I thought that name was pretty damn strange.
grantozolins said:
Why don't you just fuck off back to whichever hole it was you crawled out of, you scumsucking creep.
Because I want to see you cry me a river first bitch.
grantozolins said:
You seem, from your posts so far in this thread and others, to think that you know it all. Well let me tell you what mate, from what you've written so far you know FUCK ALL so why don't you just PISS OFF.
Know it all? Don't be a galah yah flamin drongo. In fact, from what I've posted in other threads it seems like only subhuman inbred retards have read it.
What did I post? One. To have a debate about god it doesn't really make sense if you don't have a clue what you mean about the word. That's it. WHOAH. I'm really being an arrogant prick by saying that now aren't I? Two. Getting bent out of your mind and dancing around saying "I'm A Shaman!" Isn't really it now is it. Again. Holy french toast. I'm really saying something SO CRAZY.
grantozolins said:
So what if you're a physics student from the "Lucky Country". I'm Australian too but at least I know how to be courteous to other people, that is until they've proven themselves unworthy of it, and not bring shame upon my countrymen.
Hey, I didn't vote for John Howard. Unlike yourself you rapscallion. Not only that, but I can walk and smoke a cigarette AT THE SAME TIME.

Oh yeah. If you want to say fuck to me, I'll say fuck back. Only I'm better at doing it than you are.
OR maybe some of your screeching retards should think that the ones going overboard....are you.

WHOAH. There's something that's a bitter bite to swallow now isn't it?
Did I start by swearing at anyone? Why no, no I didn't. Did I make a personal attack on anyone in the manner which has been leveled against me? Gosh. I didn't.

So. The next time you want to 'ave a go ya mug' just remember. I can play nice. Or I can be a chimp like you.

Actually the slang term"scumbag" meaning condom first appeared in 1967. The etymological root of scum is from the 13th century, reffering to a layer of scum on top of water, aspecially a cookong pot. So you are in fact completly wrong. Scum does not mean cum. You twat.

Back