Software Plugin Sales and finds.

Both these KVR threads are worth keeping an eye on

Iris 2 @ plugin boutique

Reactions: Sil
These have been around for a while, but they've just been updated.
They are all free, and all very good, but KX-Synth-X16 presses all my buttons in exactly the right order.
(Don't be put off by the archaic web page)...

So just bumping this as Black Friday is rolling around which is when loads of software developers get giddy and offer discounts. If there is something that you were looking to buy then keep 'em peeled. This KVR thread is worth keeping an eye on.

and this subreddit is supposed to be quite good.:

Reactions: Sil
This is on sale for £26 until 3/12.
It's a dynamic sidechained EQ/compressor/dunno which is like magic for getting space for your kick and bass.

Get it here: Trackspacer

wavesfactory-trackspacer-2-185145.jpg

Ahh nice one, I forgot about that. Ableton 11 is coming out soon and I wonder if they'll offer a BF deal to upgrade.

this is the only Ableton thing i saw. Not sure if it's helpful. It's 10 upgrade thingie with 11 included.

What's this new Split EQ from eventide? You can EQ the transient of a sound separately from the body or sustained part of the sound. Sounds interesting but is it ground breakingly good or just novel?

What's this new Split EQ from eventide? You can EQ the transient of a sound separately from the body or sustained part of the sound. Sounds interesting but is it ground breakingly good or just novel?
Sounds like it would be easier to just make a better sound in the first place

I went ahead and bought it. It has great potential on vocals. Will report more when I've used it more.

Audio Damage made a bunch of their older (legacy) plugins Free:

Note: there seems to be some not working on Mac. Check out the kvr thread

As did Toneboosters (scroll to bottom of page, choose the Legacy v3 download):

Tokyo Dawn Limiter 6 Gentlemans Edition for $10. I've been using the free version of this (and Barricade) for limiter duties forever and it's quite nice.

Back