Poi at Zogg!

JohnM Dec 8, 2004

1. JohnM

JohnM blah blah blah

Threads:
    Anyone in the Sheffield area might be interested in the special poi on stage area we've got at Zogg this saturday.

We used to have a lot of poi at our old venue (arches)- but since we've been at Zero theres not really been the space. However the DJ booth has now been moved which frees up the stage - which we're going to have as a poi area for the first few hours - so if you're coming down on sat - bring your poi!

(see thread in party scetionf or full details)

:Smile3:

2. al323f

al323f Junior Members

Threads:
    I think i got there a bit too late to see the poi spinners. never mind. some zogg photos from that night..

http://alan9343.fotopic.net/

3. Shamastala

Shamastala Junior Members

Threads:
    i miss the arches.. i missed zogg on saturday as well, is this poi space gonna be a regular thing?
    :?

4. JohnM

JohnM blah blah blah

Threads:
    I dont think the Arches will be open for quite some time - if at all... theres stories of it being taken over - but I'll believe it when i see it - it just needs too much work doing on it to comply with Health & Safety & Disability regs...

Anyway... re: Zogg at Zero - I think the plan is to have the stage area as a poi type area any night when there are no live acts playing (the stage is too full of equipment if anyone is playing live). Also - once the live acts have cleared up - it should be free to use as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice