Poi!

bubblejunkie

Junior Members
Reaction score
For those of you interested we have branched out in to poi! :P
And unsurprisingly (for those that know me) they glow! I have overlocked the edges in white so in UV they look super special.

Just email, pm or just ask if you happen to see me out and about!

(the longest tails are 1 meter roughly and we can make in a variety of colours)

Thankyou !

you're so badass. :Grin:

i'll be in touch whenever the hell i next have money :sad:

Coooooolio! They look better then ya average poi (which still look good)

Nicely done Miss Alice! :bananada:

Oh my GOD....gimme!!!! They are fooking lush....def gonna have to get some!!! PM on its way :Grin: Nice one girl, and u looked lovely last weekend too!

:o GLOW!!!! :sun: Quaaaaaaaality :wub: If only I wasn't so crap at poi :P Well done Alice :Grin: SPREAD THE GLOOOOOW!!!!! :jump:

Yeah, just ordered some green/purple/pink ones, thank you!!! :hihug:

They look bootiful! :wo^thy:

LOL Moodle x

poi

Hello

Im after some of those lovely poi with the uv edges and silver bomb bottom, how much is a set ? and how long do they take to make ?

im looking for pinks ( dark, baby) with some uv white and silver bottoms ? ?

Chrissie

Order received! :partysmi: They look brilliant in daylight :sun: and UV at night :wow: . Very speedy delivery too, Thank you! :wub:

Recommended to you all. :P

LOL Moodle x :lolololo:

thankyou baby. :wub:

very nice of you to say so :P !

they cost £20 by the way mrs fairycake. or £17 not inc postage. The silver is all we have left so you are in luck :sun:

Thanks again moodle, hope to see you playing soon! xx

bubblejunkie said:
thankyou baby. :wub:

very nice of you to say so :P !

they cost £20 by the way mrs fairycake. or £17 not inc postage. The silver is all we have left so you are in luck :sun:

Thanks again moodle, hope to see you playing soon! xx

mrs fairycake lol *sigh i wish*

ill take a set in pink and silvers please ( no purple tho lol ) with uv trimming bits

can you pm me details how to pay, i dont have paypal but can send you cash, or put it into your bank or whatever

xcited leapies

Back