Pop Stream

wickedwicki

Viking Lass
Reaction score
:wow:

Check out this fresh new sound from Israel!!

Pop Stream - Into Orbit

1. Crying Comet
2. Inside The Living Machine
3. Jet Browser
4. The Score Remix
5. Into Orbit
6. Frequence Seeds
7. Impact
8. Culture Units
9. Fuel Knock

I'm particularly keen on tracks 3, 4, 6 & 8, so funky and uplifting!!
Track 3 makes you bounce up and down, especially the last half, and track 8 have got some lovely (smurf like :Grin: ) indian singing in it.
But the whole album is very varied, there are tunes there for early evening, mid night and morning bouncing!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Come bounce with me......

Totally wiv you on track 3 Jet Browser...
It's a peach with a really energetic cheeky little noise, just makes you wanna get up and boogie in the second half! Bang-on.

After that I Love the title track 5 Into Orbit, for the talky lead in the break, what a peach obviously listening to Infected (Song Pong), and Beat Hackers... For the best in modern twisted Analog noise, (get a lush noise and bang it thru fx)

Then Track 8 Culture Units for the smart indian singing sample work... Bit more light hearted...

Then and Finally track 9 Fuel Knock, for the lush cool flowing melodies and building bit... Also again the quality distorted to phuck analog line in the middle break.

Like u said wickedwicki, good album wiv various styles, apart from shhhhhh lets keep it quiet, Then I can surprise some peeps with it!!

I love this CD. I love the croaky Infected Beat Hackers sound and it's been used really well on this.

Some nice melodies and well crafted tunes that rely on more than just the bassline to make you dance. :partysmi:

Not really had chance to form an opinion on individual tracks as yet due to lstening to all the other new CD's I've had to buy lately (why do they have to release so much good stuff all at once?) But of the ones I got last week, this one and Psycraft stood out from the rest.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 24 2004, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I thought this was shiiiiiite. Lame ass pop trance. [/quote:3fa87a0b60]
Thank God everybody are entitled to their own opinion, nothing like a bit of honest critisism!
:peace:
Right, I'm gonna go upstairs and mix a bit of lame ass pop trance! :lol1:

like I say, I normally like their stuff, like the beat hackers. But their album just didn't float my boat...

the visual paradox album on the other hand, is PHAT!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 25 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> like I say, I normally like their stuff, like the beat hackers. But their album just didn't float my boat...

the visual paradox album on the other hand, is PHAT! [/quote:c999b59f4d]
I liked their track on the dede comp and kinda got the album on the strength of that. Pickin it up from post office in a bit along with Visual Paradox!

My bro showed me this rather tasty number. I'm impressed by the new wave of israeli ear candy. Track three was the one that he played. The words ' stoooooooop it' (matron) sprouted out of my mouth rather unexpectantly.

Back