"Pro" Artists who cant synthesize a Kick

Lyuda

Forum Member
Reaction score
How can you honestly justify yourselves as artists?

its not rocket science to make the kick from any psytune ever made.

Ive seen a lot of BIG producers talking about this since the socialmedia/tutorial revolution

Should i name names?

"You cant synth a kick as good as this/ I just get kicks from my buddies/ I dont have time etc"

you must know you are the leeches of the scene, just fakes, deep down right? even if the masses are fooled

Why not just use one you made even if its worse? because you dont think youl get booked? :Smile3: hmmm smells very fake and fishy

Last edited:

Lyuda

Forum Member
Reaction score
1 - If they cant synth the kick, how did they ever manage the creativity for their other sounds?!? the plot thickens in copycat territory

2 - would any watercolor artist let someone else paint their horizon for them?

Psytrance is based on the kick & bass. its the very core of your sound when you are playing to thousands of people.. and its not yours you got it from a mate..who got it from someone else,.. disgusting how common famehungry whores are

Last edited:

Lyuda

Forum Member
Reaction score
Some dont even synth Bass!! that is just an unimaginable holy hell situation

nab

Forum Member
Reaction score
True it’s not that hard. But I’d rather listen to a musician who could arrange and use musical intuition than an audio scientists who spent 3 days tweaking a kick. How much energy do you have left for music after that sort of shenanigans?