Problem with trilogy need help

Sea in Blur

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello to all

I have a problem with trilogy, i write a K-b-b-b bassline but the machine puts a groove complet different... is like some notes don't listen and others listen in a different tempo, its weird! Somewhere i read that is something with latency but i didnt figure it out.

here is my trilogy settings:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/trilogy.jpg/

and here listen how it sounds:

any suggestions guys? what im doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

Sephira

MerKaBa Technologist
Reaction score
Not to sure but why not try bouncing down a single note and put it in a sampler?

Sea in Blur

Forum Member
Reaction score
Not to sure but why not try bouncing down a single note and put it in a sampler?
thanks for the reply! really appreciate it!

i will follow your advice, doing this with the most of the vsts for the bass so i will do it for this one too...
its just strange for me cause it was the first time to use this synth and i have heard good words... anyway seems great synth btw...

ps
your album Imagination In Motion is so fk great ...

fractalfungi

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think whats happening is its the latency, its playing later. does the pattern sound right if you mute the kick? I found I had to play with the track delay to get the notes to sync with the bass. I also once had a weird problem where the notes were getting shorter, for no reason, and I had to bounce down the patterns and take out the odd ones.

Sea in Blur

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think whats happening is its the latency, its playing later. does the pattern sound right if you mute the kick? I found I had to play with the track delay to get the notes to sync with the bass. I also once had a weird problem where the notes were getting shorter, for no reason, and I had to bounce down the patterns and take out the odd ones.
i tried to slower the track delay and mute the kick but with the same result, nothing changed....maybe little with the track delay but nop...

thanx for your reply! :Smile3:

bez23

Adverse camber
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic. 10 years later, we'll figure it out.

I only just noticed (or remembered? I dunno, I'm old) there's a private message function on Soundcloud - some chap that used to come to Kulu and Cabbage asked me what's happening at NYE 9 years ago. I'll give it another year and get back to him...

Last edited: