Prometheus-corridor Of Mirrors Nearly Ready!!

preset74

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello..benji from prometheus here just to say I've finally and ratherbehind schedule finnished my 2nd album called corridor of mirrors.
It was going to be a mix of experimental psychedelic dance stuff and more down-beat electronica but i decided insted to make two albums. Corridor of mirrors is eight tracks of 4/4 brain tweekerz and i put the last deviant f sharp note on it today...here's the tracj k list
1. arcadia magik
2. one cell short of a brain
3. drug sock (the man who swam through a speaker)
4. the logic of the polyphonic
5. number noise
6. soma
7. OZ
8. ?

its 65 minutes of hopefully blasting trance that will sit well on any dance floor or keep you lucid on any car stereo...
the 2nd album will be the downbeat electronica album and is 2/3rd finnished and i will tell more later...
the theme of corridor of mirrors carries on from my first album as you will see from the album artwork(which is'nt ready but will include robots dressed as clowns drnking bottles of liquid!!!)
hope this is good news to most of you and hope it'll get to you as soon as possible...bye

seaone

Junior Members
Reaction score
Cannot wait to hear it!!!!
good idea to create two diferent albums.....
keep it going Benji!!!

peace&harmony

shpiral

outside
Reaction score
Wicked! Been waiting and waiting for this for a long time - great news we get 2 albums ! Robot o Chan is one of my favourite psy albums ever, every track is a goodun. Nice one Benji.:Smile3:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
just been checking the samples meself... wicked sounds... bring it on!!! :Smile3:

RedZebra

Reaction score
Wow!
Just listening to these samples and the GBU samples - gonna be putting an order from Twisted for sure!!!

I've been waiting for some quality releases like this...

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Anybody who had a pre-order recieved this yet???

Looking forward to some new Twisted Tracks!!

The Keta-Miner

Plinky Rosco
Reaction score
being sent out today, so in the next few days hopefully.
Tomorrow would be wikkid but unlikely, saturday is what i'm hoping for.

is gonna roxxor like mad.

shpiral

outside
Reaction score
This is now going to have to be album of 2007, not 2006. Everyone knows this is going to fookin' rock it - so there .

I bloody hope it comes by Saturday - I'm not sure if I can stand another weekend without this album :Smile3:

shpiral

outside
Reaction score
Woohooooo..... Got myself a copy at last :Smile3:

Sounding really damn nice at the moment, not quite as twisted as the last one, but we shall see...

:grin:

PinholeStar

Junior Members
Reaction score
Bless my little brother's cotton socks!

I got home from work today, & he sauntered into the room with a sparkling new copy of this, & a cheerful "Here's a belated Christmas present mate!". :ismile: What a star!

Listened to it once through so far, & it's sounding mightily fine, & exceptionally well-produced. Lovely cover-art too. Robot-O-Chan is easily one of my most listened-to albums & I've been eagerly awaiting this follow-up for what seems like forever. Will have to give it a few days to properly assess it of course, but initial impressions are that Benji has written the soundtrack to 2007 for me. :iyes:

shpiral

outside
Reaction score
yeah, the artwork is awesome - this was one of main things holding up the release I think, as they couldn't get hold of Calx.