prometheus

shamanix Feb 3, 2004

1. shamanix

shamanix Member

Threads:
    hello to you all
    has any of you peeps heard the robot-o-chan abulm by prometheus yet if so is it any good because i wannna order it but it a toss up between shpongle remixes or this. help me. :Smile3:

:shrooms: :smokingr: :sun:

peace

2. Buddha Fingaz

Buddha Fingaz Zip Zap Rap

Threads:
    Try this link for reviews of Prometheus' album. Personally it didn't do much for me, I'd go for the remixes :Smile3:

3. shamanix

shamanix Member

Threads:
    thanks for the link :Grin:

4. Liquid Ross

Liquid Ross Forum Member

Threads:
    bloody-jesus-something ... nice album B)
    track one is a lovely lovely soothe and groove number and excites the senses ...
    from this first beginning right up to the end the overall production quality is on overload, if u like Hallucinogen and that usual beat - this is for you ...
    track two ... err, been out before, sometime somewhere on twisted, beautiful beautifuul track around the 138 mark.

TRACK 3 - jesus !! this is where it's at for me ... spooking you with a rough intro and then sinisterly suggesting something bout a black hole .. . .. . and then .... and the . . .. . . .yeas .... there it is ! !
    some point in the track soon it starts to twisted and splinter into a lil dark madness that splatters those nearby with a lil insanity and then, just when u losing it whips you back to where you been dancing all night, back in kansas again ...

certainly a corker this one ... onyl has a listen bout twice but track 3 certainly did it for me saturday night at liquid bash as first track of set at 1.30am ...

in a month or two i reckon ill still have first 3 tracks in me handbag :smoke:

xx

over all : twisted as f**K, and real clean messy fun ..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2018
  5. bez23

bez23 Adverse camber

Threads:
    I'm listening to the Prometheus album now, and really liking it. If you were into the fat bouncy feel of (benchmark release) Unusual Suspects, this develops that theme. The production is super-clean, the sounds deeply trippy without hammering your eardrums to pieces. Look forward to hearing some of it on a massive sound system :Smile3:

6. Geoff3

Geoff3 Direct DJ

Threads:
    How come you guys already have this, I'm still waiting for Chaos to recieve stock...
    Lucky !"£$%^&*&*()

7. Drat Mafia

Drat Mafia Total Member

Threads:
    ye right...am waiting as well :blink:
    do u know something i don't?? :unsure:
    oh and further more...Shpongle remixes is shite in my opinion...only 2 good tracks on there for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice