PSP delay - get it and never look back!

ichabod

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this for the benefit of anyone who has never tried it.. I only got it last week - I'll never use another delay plugin again!

All other delays I've tried have had major problems of one sort or another (e.g. Cubase delay has no filter, Ohmboyz is pointlessly overcomplex, TCNative I just couldn't get to work properly(?) etc.) The PSP delay hits the spot: Two seperately pannable delay lines plus optional filters and reverb all with a nice simple small interface which doesnt take up half the screen. :Smile3: Why didn't someone tell me about this one before?

Got all of the above:Smile3:

the Kjaerhaus stuff is sweet as - especially the classic mastering limiter. Turn the wheel and job done. Impossible to go wrong :Smile3:

The smartelectronix range is well good too, although I've run into a few problems with it them losing sync. Their flanger is still my unit of choice though.

Purusha - do you run into oddness (not the good kind) using Spektral? I'd love to use the programme more, but it seems to have a mind of its own, and I'm not sure I like it! It's all distorted and mangled, but not in the way I thought it was when I clicked export. :Sad: Any ideas, or is it all sweetness and light for you?

Spektral seems to be OK for me. Are you using the current version? It got a quiet and sneaky update (not heavily advertised) not too long ago.

Having said that - I have to do real-time exports 'cos I'm using a powercore. That might make a difference.

i've been using KarmaFX delay, which is lovely; but really i haven't begun to properly investigate... keep those free/shareware suggestions coming, thanks guys!!!

Back