PSP for sale

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
Hey,

I have one white special edition PSP for sale. You can watch movies on it, listen to music, play games and surf the web (via wireless). It comes with Lord of the Rings Tactics (game) and Sin City (movie), worth £280


Selling for £180 ono

**revised price - £150***

Please PM me if you want it

AC
 

deadgirl

Dead inside
Messages
7,485
Reaction score
7
Location
far away
i have 50p and 3 hamsters thets the best i can do
 

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
deadgirl said:
i have 50p and 3 hamsters thets the best i can do

i'll think about it...........


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

*cogs turning*

...answer iminant...

... offer me more and i may say yes ...
 

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Messages
8,378
Reaction score
3,563
Location
Oxford
Acidcurls said:
Hey,

I have one white special edition PSP for sale. You can watch movies on it, listen to music, play games and surf the web (via wireless). It comes with Lord of the Rings Tactics (game) and Sin City (movie), worth £360



Selling for £180 ono

Please PM me if you want it

AC

What so special about it that makes it worth over £120 more than any sane human would pay for it?

You can get a PSP with a load of stuff (no game or movie mind) for £180 ... game is 40 .. movie is 20 and thats £240 ... im intrigued as to the specialness of this special edition ...
 

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
Goz said:
What so special about it that makes it worth over £120 more than any sane human would pay for it?

You can get a PSP with a load of stuff (no game or movie mind) for £180 ... game is 40 .. movie is 20 and thats £240 ... im intrigued as to the specialness of this special edition ...

it's the special edition crap, it can play any region movies and games, so you can buy cheap ones from America/Japan. And it's white.
 

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
424
Location
Straight outta muthaf***ing Surbiton
Acidcurls said:
And it's white.

MMMmmmmm....ipod-white......(eyes glaze over)...same colour as ipod...whiiiiite ....must get wallet......mmmmmm....

<SLAP>

WHAT!??! What?

oww.
 

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
i think i may have made a slight mistake, the price has dropped loads since i got it. It's worth more like £260 inc. games and vid. I'll drop the price to £150 if anyones interested.
 

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
Continuum said:
MMMmmmmm....ipod-white......(eyes glaze over)...same colour as ipod...whiiiiite ....must get wallet......mmmmmm....

<SLAP>

WHAT!??! What?

oww.

don't be so cynical, that's my thing *bitch slaps continuum*
 

Acidcurls

change places
Messages
4,131
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton
Monkey Do said:
I mean that certain videogame fans would quite happily shell out over the odds for a machine in a different colour.

your right, some people are really gullable. It does play all regions so it's not just a different colour, that's the only difference between the black ones though.
 
Top