PSP for sale

Acidcurls

change places
Reaction score
Hey,

I have one white special edition PSP for sale. You can watch movies on it, listen to music, play games and surf the web (via wireless). It comes with Lord of the Rings Tactics (game) and Sin City (movie), worth £280

Selling for £180 ono

**revised price - £150***

Please PM me if you want it

AC

i have 50p and 3 hamsters thets the best i can do

deadgirl said:
i have 50p and 3 hamsters thets the best i can do

i'll think about it...........

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

*cogs turning*

...answer iminant...

... offer me more and i may say yes ...

Acidcurls said:
Hey,

I have one white special edition PSP for sale. You can watch movies on it, listen to music, play games and surf the web (via wireless). It comes with Lord of the Rings Tactics (game) and Sin City (movie), worth £360

Selling for £180 ono

Please PM me if you want it

AC

What so special about it that makes it worth over £120 more than any sane human would pay for it?

You can get a PSP with a load of stuff (no game or movie mind) for £180 ... game is 40 .. movie is 20 and thats £240 ... im intrigued as to the specialness of this special edition ...

Goz said:
What so special about it that makes it worth over £120 more than any sane human would pay for it?

You can get a PSP with a load of stuff (no game or movie mind) for £180 ... game is 40 .. movie is 20 and thats £240 ... im intrigued as to the specialness of this special edition ...

it's the special edition crap, it can play any region movies and games, so you can buy cheap ones from America/Japan. And it's white.

Acidcurls said:
And it's white.

MMMmmmmm....ipod-white......(eyes glaze over)...same colour as ipod...whiiiiite ....must get wallet......mmmmmm....

<SLAP>

WHAT!??! What?

oww.

i think i may have made a slight mistake, the price has dropped loads since i got it. It's worth more like £260 inc. games and vid. I'll drop the price to £150 if anyones interested.

Continuum said:
MMMmmmmm....ipod-white......(eyes glaze over)...same colour as ipod...whiiiiite ....must get wallet......mmmmmm....

<SLAP>

WHAT!??! What?

oww.

don't be so cynical, that's my thing *bitch slaps continuum*

Monkey Do said:
I mean that certain videogame fans would quite happily shell out over the odds for a machine in a different colour.

your right, some people are really gullable. It does play all regions so it's not just a different colour, that's the only difference between the black ones though.

Back