PSY-elitism-PARTY

what you think??

• is this a good idea?

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • is this a really bad idea???

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • did you miss the point i'm trying to make??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do i talk shit???

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • do pary's need to be underground like they were a few years ago???

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

liggins

psy trance is old
Reaction score
not in a police station anymore (i've moved)
i've noticed that people seem to be talking more and more about how the wrong type of people are finding out about and getting to partys...
I suggest the alternate perseption party a few months ago where three entire different groups of cunts tried to mug me...

I noticed that at the glade crime was up 400%

i think that there is direct corralation between these things.

I suggest that we form a privite Psy-party members club.

I'm not normally a fan of elitism but i think given the way things are at the moment it definatly is called for.....

I would like to hold myself as a possible club secretry to vet all potential applicants, and we will as a matter of course not allow any members of her queenships police force.....he he

this is a little tongue in cheeck but have it anyway......

CARELESS TALK COSTS PARTIES & FENCE JUMPING WILL COST THE GLADE....

LIGGINS

*Sophie*

Dame of The Sphinx
Reaction score
:o

Ant

Wily Bogle
Reaction score
bit of crime never hurt anyone, toughen up young'un!

oli oi oi

with the ill behaviour
Reaction score
to get the party line number you must fulfill the criteria:
a) Have been to india
b) it was amazing
c) has dreads (Longer than 3 inches)
d) owns at least one tie dye-shirt with a picture of at least one hindu god dipicted upon it
e) Describes emotions, people, and rates things, for example, parties, in terms of energies. e.g that man has a lot of negative energies, NOT that man is a fucking chav

:jump:

Urk

Total Member
Reaction score
Fucking outstanding idea mate....

I'll join up, but just to make sure I find out which parties to avoid, those containing people who can only stand people that are exactly like themslefs.....

Have fun avoiding real life.

Of course, that is assuming that this isn't a piss take.....#

Edit - I see now that is was ! (doh)
Sorry just actually read ( rather than scanned ) your post ! :Smile3:

.... FENCE JUMPING WILL COST THE GLADE....

Couldn't agree more mate.

Sorry to all the "free thinkers " out there who think the world owes you a a favour, and a party at others expense, not everyone shares that view.

Could well do without over subscribed facilities, and theives.

rcain

Reaction score
whats the point in a fence if you cant jump it....although i am quite prepared to pay to get into a party without a fence...

wakadooo

Spiral time traveller
Reaction score
I Dont mind the occaisonal "Elitest party" , it can be a really safe environment to have mind bending psychedelic experiences

nicknick

me n me shadow
Reaction score
i'm new around so i may be really missing something, so excuse any of weirdo
keep something underground these days, i think it must be tough
even if not, is it supposed to believe in something just because its underground? (this one probably needs to be elaborated)
there's an Elite... lol
... so i may be part of an Elite that organizes underground Trance parties for a restricted group that... someones command?
this is a secret that i cannot share with anyone, and we, beetween members talk in codes... we need to keep it underground!
parties will happen once a year? ... members have they're jobs and lifes to maintain, and it will not be with underground parties that this will happen
(i'm starting to think i may be ruining the thread... sorry, i'll leave <embaressed>)
this as nothing of interesting at all for you, but i feel the need to share, i'm young yet far to get on my 30's :Wink3:, tho i feel already old, with no will at all to get my feet out of home... i hang on trance foruns, and i'm still wondering why lol

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Totally against what Cabbage and I are all about.

We'd rather bring people on board and educate by example.

Them and us, us being better than them. Bollox I say!

Inclusionism all the way. Building community connections and helping other people out.

It might not be the *safe* way, but I'd rather put my neck on the line to have a potential positive influence on other people than hide my head in the sand!

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
oli oi oi said:
to get the party line number you must fulfill the criteria:
a) Have been to india
b) it was amazing
c) has dreads (Longer than 3 inches)
d) owns at least one tie dye-shirt with a picture of at least one hindu god dipicted upon it
e) Describes emotions, people, and rates things, for example, parties, in terms of energies. e.g that man has a lot of negative energies, NOT that man is a fucking chav

That'd be me counted out then. Haven't done any of the above.

sqoo

˙˙˙ƃuoɹʍ ǝuoƃ ǝlʞɔıʇ ɹɯ
Reaction score
and me, I dont score on one of those

but Purusha, If you went to any of the East Kent parties earlier in the year, or had anything to do with any of the organisation at the Halloween one last year, you may well change our mind, there is danger and there is being taken over my peiople who dont want to listen to your music, dont want the vibe of a psy party and try to take over. You'd get pretty fucked off quite quickly, there have been a lot of exasperated peeps this year coz of 'fckin Chavs (see e)'

[oops second thread posted to in this section]

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's easy. It's certainly not, and I/we have certainly been on the receiving end of dodgy behaviour.

But - do you want to pre-judge people on their actions because of the way they dress perhaps? Perhaps the colour of their skin? Pre-judge and then exclude?

Maybe we should do as some of our Israeli guest suggest and have a line-up outside where we go and select people who look cool enough to attend our party?

My organisation attempts to avoid prejudice. We try and promote mutual respect.

If an individual misbehaves, he/she can effectively be barred from our event. This happens very rarely, but has happened.

This system has worked well for us and we've happily been able to bring people into the fold who some people would possibly turn their noses up at.

I refuse to paint people (even so-called "chavs") with the same brush.

I don't see the party thing as "entertainment" - it's closer to education (to my mind) in many ways. Or can be...

This is (fairly obviously) something I feel strongly about.

Other party organisers are free to take whatever approach they see fit, but we will always attempt to be inclusive.

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
ihear what your saying chris but its different doing a long-standing party in a club in leeds where you don't actually seem to get chavs (except for those throwing stones at you as you walk to the club) at the w'indian and doing free outdoors events......

there is a solution though......run to the hills...

:Smile3:

Monkey Do

#1 Internet Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm touching myself as I write this post.
I've got an idea, we need to put the word out that the psy-crowd are fucking hard nutters so that the undesirables will leave us alone. A few well publicised parties ensureing plenty of the "wrong" type of person turn up we then ambush them with tyre irons and chains, fuck a few of them over good and proper while tongueing their birds until word spreads that "fuck man you don't wanna go near one of those psy parties, they'll fuck you right over" leaving us to party in peace.

RobAC

Singin' in the rain
Reaction score
but some of the chavs are my friends and would be pissed off royaly if i had to tell them they jus wern't psy enough.... and i doubt i'm psy enough. so after all the hard work i've put in i'd be hoisted on ther street.... come to think of it is liggins (who started this thread) psy enough????? thougt he mixed free form stuff.....

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Biggins2012 said:
ihear what your saying chris but its different doing a long-standing party in a club in leeds where you don't actually seem to get chavs (except for those throwing stones at you as you walk to the club) at the w'indian and doing free outdoors events......

there is a solution though......run to the hills...

:Smile3:

Yup - I know it's differnent, but I'm afraid I'd have to say if you're running a free outside party, there are dangers involved - not least from dodgy potential punters. Like you say though Chris - make it so that people have to make an effort to get there and you'll get the people who really want to go (Chavs or not).

You probably also know as well as I do Chris that even within the scene here in the North, there are certain elements I'd not want to have at a party (indoors or outdoors). That's not by prejudice though - that's by their direct actions.

Where do you draw the line and how do you enforce it?

I know what you guys are saying, but exclusionism is a slippery slope and will bring problems of its own that just might be worse than the ones you're trying to alleviate.

I think/hope you also know where I'm coming from here too Chris.

:Wink3:

(jack)

Reaction score
I'm starting the 'anti-elite-psy-gang-jah-bom-shanka-is-for-twats'.

It'll be like minded people who are into acid and enjoy beating the fuck out of wankers on internet forums.

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
've got an idea, we need to put the word out that the psy-crowd are fucking hard nutters so that the undesirables will leave us alone. A few well publicised parties ensureing plenty of the "wrong" type of person turn up we then ambush them with tyre irons and chains, fuck a few of them over good and proper while tongueing their birds until word spreads that "fuck man you don't wanna go near one of those psy parties, they'll fuck you right over" leaving us to party in peace.

Sounds like a fuking plan