Psy forum music production forum.....

M

makdaddy

...is the best :iyes:

mahoosive big-ups to everyone who asks questions & contributes. Theres some real dedicated people in here and it shows.

What a wealth of knowledge!! so put your hands together and show your appreciation *wishes he had the handclap smiley from psystream*

Thanks you guys *sniff*

Muchly agreed! Big up da psy-forum music production section!

*Pats everyone on back*

ah so this is where the psyforum love is goin on!
lets get a hot-tub, some hot chiks, some beers in and watch the battling masses in the other threads while we talk about basslines.
anyones invited

noform said:
lets get a hot-tub, some hot chiks, some beers in and watch the battling masses in the other threads while we talk about basslines.
anyones invited

I see you're a man after my own heart!

Chicks, basslines and e.q.... can it get better?

noform said:
lets get a hot-tub, some hot chiks, some beers in ....

starting to sound like psy forum big music production brother

oooo I'm getting that warm, toastie feeling..!

Yes,

I'll second third and fourth all of the above sentiments. Couldn't survive without it and everyone in it now. An amazing hotbed of knowledge and mutual support. Excellent.

aye, has been pretty good on here lately. in my lazy non-working state i've been spending a lot more time writing tunes and i've picked up a fair few good things from here recently!

its still not sounding *quite* right though..

<goes off to tweak the eq on the bassline some more>

noform said:
anyones invited

:iredface:

Stop it you guys you're gonna make me cry :icry:

:ibiggrin: This section is brilliant though & there have been some awesome tips here in the past few weeks..It was frustrating for me though as i had my final exams & just got done today so can't wait to put all those tips to use!!!

Thank you everyone :ikiss:

I've learned more in a couple of years on this forum than I have from any other source.
A lot of the people contributing here actually walk the walk and have real-life music production experience to share, and for that I thank them

Another thing I like about this place - it is perfectly possible to have a disagreement over how to approach something without it all going to hell in a handbag. In fact the disagreements are normally friendly, well informed and a very interesting and revealing sharing of different perspective.

Remarkably rare in a web forum.

Back