Psy Trance backdrop sellers?

not really sure what ya after..there's loadza g8 stuff out there....maybe do some of ya own......ooooooo feel all blue peter styley!!!

here's some of my mess abouts with paints and big lengths of fabric!!!!!:iredface:

erin-mya said:
not really sure what ya after..there's loadza g8 stuff out there....maybe do some of ya own......ooooooo feel all blue peter styley!!!

here's some of my mess abouts with paints and big lengths of fabric!!!!!:iredface:

ooh, was only talkin at the weekend bout how I'd love to have a go at paintin some backdrops. Be a good project for me to get back into my art and bein creative. Been lackin that for a while now and am feelin inspired with the new year and everything :Smile3:

Any tips for how to get started? What materials I need, etc etc..... Any advise muchly appreciated! :wub:

This probably won't be much help... but if you know anyone going to India anytime soon I found a great handpainted UV deco shop in Pushkar (nearish to Delhi). Added benefit of being dirt cheap!

Hiya, I've been doing decor for parties under the name Tombalina for a couple of years now - have done once-off commissions for various crews (Mess Media, Atlantis, Deviant Species), but I've also got a selection of batiks that I had made up using my own designs, which are a lot cheaper that the commissions. I've just been invited to join the Divine Music Tribe crew but haven't any images uploaded yet.

Have been trying to attach photo's but the site just won't let me do it alas... :Sad: but let me have your email address and I'll send you some pics of both commissions and batik designs. Website's about to go live (by end of next week), so take a look at www.tombalina.com in a bit :Smile3:))

Love & light x

i have a few for sale... mostly for homes... but not soo psy freaky patterns... more stories!

check in cortex!

www.divinemusictribe.com ... :iyes:

soon we will have HIGH QUALITY poster prints of the designs from the team and they are U.V sensitive!!:iyes: IN "MAY" COME A SEE

Crowfeather said:
Hiya, I've been doing decor for parties under the name Tombalina for a couple of years now - have done once-off commissions for various crews (Mess Media, Atlantis, Deviant Species), but I've also got a selection of batiks that I had made up using my own designs, which are a lot cheaper that the commissions. I've just been invited to join the Divine Music Tribe crew but haven't any images uploaded yet.

.... sorry my lady... will be on it... life is too much like a box of chocolates!! :ibiggrin: never know whats going on next

hehehehe no worries mate :ibiggrin:

Cortexx said:
Crowfeather said:

.... sorry my lady... will be on it... life is too much like a box of chocolates!! :ibiggrin: never know whats going on next

Lost Soul said:
A friend of mine ordered some from Indonesia I think. His lounge is the most psychedelic place I've been in my life.

AND pretty common... these indian and indonesian u.v painting are a rip off and pure look very 70's style of painting... i advise anyone to stop and think about the arts... i dont agree on cheap labour and in that fact these designs... have nothing to really give to one person... common as space tribes.:iconfused

come and see my home... and in thats case fluro elysium!

Crowfeather said:

Have been trying to attach photo's but the site just won't let me do it alas... :Sad: but let me have your email address and I'll send you some pics of both commissions and batik designs. Website's about to go live (by end of next week), so take a look at www.tombalina.com in a bit :Smile3:))

Love & light x

Nice one!

Really like the 3d (Sacred Geometry) line drawings!

How big are they?

x

Back