Psy Trance faux pas - For the trancespotters

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Anyone got any????? Mine is on another thread. I thought RTTS was only a party org, little did I know they were a record label as well. Someone else that I know from this forum thought that Cass worked for Matsuri and not Flying Rhino. I wonder if I should tell who it was who said that?? :irolleyes
 

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
:lol: you're so sad!

:Wink3:
 

lurk

Stunning Cunt
i bought a TIP 12" by X-Dream; it had Panic in Paradise on side A, and Relax Vortex on side B. I spent ages playing Relax Vortex at 45rpm until it was pointed out to me that it should in fact be played at 33rmp. A true Peel moment (i thought it sounded good at 45rmp though!).
 

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
lurk said:
i bought a TIP 12" by X-Dream; it had Panic in Paradise on side A, and Relax Vortex on side B. I spent ages playing Relax Vortex at 45rpm until it was pointed out to me that it should in fact be played at 33rmp. A true Peel moment (i thought it sounded good at 45rmp though!).

Lol, I remember doing that as well :ibiggrin: The F.A.T ep on Twisted was another one that had me confused as to which speed to play it at
 

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
mr_faster said:
i thought full lotus was a pansy...

hehe! :irazz:

:runsmile:

Cheeky, I'll have to play you the Pink Floyd Money dark psy trance remix then young man (it does exist btw)
 

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis

mr_faster

ecomingonecomingonstrong
Full Lotus said:
Cheeky, I'll have to play you the Pink Floyd Money dark psy trance remix then young man (it does exist btw)

yes, it would be nice to see ya again arv :Smile3:
 

jamez_23

Blah
Full Lotus said:
The Fools and Tools ep, the one done by Planet B.E.N and one half of X-Dream

thats the one where they are looking proper chipper on the front in dinner jackets innit .... piccie on e.p.

bad ass trance music !!

will only make any sense LOUD !!!
 

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
lurk said:
and you call yourself a trancespotter. tsk.
there is a difference between being a trainspotter and being industry, and i believe we have just identified it

































:icool:
 

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Actually thinking about it, you could imagine damion sitting on a deckchair at the end of a platform, glasses on and notebook in hand muttering... "the 17:30 to Colchester... 4-4-2 coupled bogie, green livery, rare carriage combination..horrrr"




edit - oops sorry you said trancespotter...
 

trancetheory

♥♪♫
josh said:
Actually thinking about it, you could imagine damion sitting on a deckchair at the end of a platform, glasses on and notebook in hand muttering... "the 17:30 to Colchester... 4-4-2 coupled bogie, green livery, rare carriage combination..horrrr"

you seem to have allot of expeirnce in this field josh...
 
Top