Psy Trance faux pas - For the trancespotters

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone got any????? Mine is on another thread. I thought RTTS was only a party org, little did I know they were a record label as well. Someone else that I know from this forum thought that Cass worked for Matsuri and not Flying Rhino. I wonder if I should tell who it was who said that?? :irolleyes

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
:lol: you're so sad!

:Wink3:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
i bought a TIP 12" by X-Dream; it had Panic in Paradise on side A, and Relax Vortex on side B. I spent ages playing Relax Vortex at 45rpm until it was pointed out to me that it should in fact be played at 33rmp. A true Peel moment (i thought it sounded good at 45rmp though!).

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
lurk said:
i bought a TIP 12" by X-Dream; it had Panic in Paradise on side A, and Relax Vortex on side B. I spent ages playing Relax Vortex at 45rpm until it was pointed out to me that it should in fact be played at 33rmp. A true Peel moment (i thought it sounded good at 45rmp though!).
Lol, I remember doing that as well :ibiggrin: The F.A.T ep on Twisted was another one that had me confused as to which speed to play it at

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
mr_faster said:
i thought full lotus was a pansy...

hehe! :irazz:

:runsmile:
Cheeky, I'll have to play you the Pink Floyd Money dark psy trance remix then young man (it does exist btw)

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Full Lotus said:
The Fools and Tools ep, the one done by Planet B.E.N and one half of X-Dream
thats the one where they are looking proper chipper on the front in dinner jackets innit .... piccie on e.p.

bad ass trance music !!

will only make any sense LOUD !!!

josh

Reaction score
what, being industry means you dont know jack?

:P

josh

Reaction score
Actually thinking about it, you could imagine damion sitting on a deckchair at the end of a platform, glasses on and notebook in hand muttering... "the 17:30 to Colchester... 4-4-2 coupled bogie, green livery, rare carriage combination..horrrr"

edit - oops sorry you said trancespotter...

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
josh said:
Actually thinking about it, you could imagine damion sitting on a deckchair at the end of a platform, glasses on and notebook in hand muttering... "the 17:30 to Colchester... 4-4-2 coupled bogie, green livery, rare carriage combination..horrrr"
you seem to have allot of expeirnce in this field josh...