PsyBooty Recs - ServeEm2wice - out soon

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
2wice-s.jpg

PsyBooty's second compilation ServeEm2wice -- released March 2006

1. Equisol – Mokoko
2. M-Field – Grokwave
3. Behind Blue Eyes – Rumble In The Jungle (Vacuum Stalkers Remix)
4. Etienne – This Moment In Time
5. prophei – sickly fantastic
6. ProSect – In Styled
7. Duca – Pozitiva
8. M-Field – Focus
9. Sound Field – Passion Session

IMO it's tighter than the first one... 6 and 9 are crackers, and the BBE remix is very different... i cant mix it with anything :Sad:

Equisol is the Trance project of Steven Fava. A US based artist working out of Southwest Florida, Steven holds a solid presence on the PsyBooty artist roster. He has two previous releases on PsyBooty Records, and has also seen his music released as a member of D-Space (Soular Records).

M-Field is among the newest additions to the PsyBooty roster. The collaboration of Jay Indigom (Alpha Channel / Indigom, PsyBooty) & label DJ Rob-ot (Rob Watson), these boys are poised to take the world by storm with their deep, funky progressive psychedelic style. M-Field is currently in the studio putting the finishing touch on their full-length CD to be released on PsyBooty Records in 2006.

Behind Blue Eyes / Vacuum Stalkers: Behind Blue Eyes is the project of Rene Nielsen (Beat Bizarre), and DJ Banel (Iboga Records). Their self-titled debut, released on Iboga Records, was easily one of the best progressive psychedelic albums of 2005. PsyBooty is proud to present an unreleased remix of BBE’s “Rumble In The Jungle†by Russia’s Vacuum Stalkers who have been making quite a name for themselves lately in the progressive circle, in addition to releasing down-tempo creations under the name Koan.

Etienne has been writing music for almost 20 years. In that time, he has experimented his way through Metal, Punk, Crossover, and Industrial, eventually creating his own unique take on Psychedelic Trance, which incorporates the various musical genres that have defined him as a composer. He has been performing live throughout the Northwest, Bay Area, and Southern California regions of the US for the past 3 years. Etienne’s track, “We Come In Peace†was recently released on Monomad Media’s compilation, “San Trancisco,†and he has written professionally for web movies and video game companies such as EA and Sierra/Vivendi Universal.

prophei has been writing, producing, engineering, and recording electronic music for over thirteen years. His work spans various vocal, experimental, and dance-floor styles throughout that period. His industrial dance project, annodalleb (with longtime collaborator cyrus rex) will release their single "dAATh" on N3 Records in early 2006. The single and includes a burning hot remix by Hallucinogen, currently being caned worldwide by Hallucinogen himself and any DJ with an ear remotely close to the floor!

ProSect is the project of Andrey Yakovlev hailing from Israel. While Andy's music is mainly categorized as Psy Trance, he seeks to break rules and be an innovator in an underground scene he sees as lacking originality. He has found recent success seeing releases as part of multiple projects (Sound Field, Sonify, ProSect) on a diversity of record labels including Baroque, Tribal Vision, Kagdila, Oxygen, and now PsyBooty.

Duca (aka ANAX) is Dusan Sekic, of Belgrade, Serbia. He released his first full-length album as ANAX on Kagidila Records in 2004. Since then he has concentrated on multiple projects including his progressive project, Duca. “Pozitiva†is a progressive monster, which is sure to be one of the standout tracks on this compilation. Its deep dreamy synth work and smooth pulsing rhythms will appeal to fans and DJs across many electronic music genres.

Sound Field is the collaboration of Andrey Yakovlev (ProSect, Sonify) and Liron Atia (The Poofs). This unique meeting of the minds spawns a unique take on morning trance. Lush atmospherics, melodic and harmonic work, live instruments, deep, grooving rhythms, and excellent production quality are all hallmarks of the Sound Field aesthetic. The duo has been released on Oxygen Records and will have more material released on Crotus Records in 2006.

*very excited*

get the lead out was so damn good!

they have to do something with their cover art though :iconfused

Wow you guys... this release is indeed hot! I cant stop listening to it, and start looking out for flyers with information and more bits to come. Press release and all will be out this week...

Looking forward to seeing this one hit the shelves... many good things being said already. Great heads up on this one Damo!

xx

I hate you people you always seem to get the good stuff like two months prior than me

*and I have to pay for them as well*

:green:

Then you can take over my 6 weeks of pre-promotion work Im doing for them and schtuff too yea ;-)

..... well I do get paid , so it all balances out. I recon....

Just getting you guys excited about the music ... really is a good one !

xx

MissRobin said:
Then you can take over my 6 weeks of pre-promotion work Im doing for them and schtuff too yea ;-)

..... well I do get paid , so it all balances out. I recon....

can swap! have to leave on monday for four days at sea
so when do i start? :iwink:

bah, all exceept for that guy Prosect...

;-)

xx no really, great tracks babe... Im listening to this daily

the cd is nice and i like it more the psybooty compilation 01..(:
start realy nive with like goa and progressive mix up..(:
good luck psybooty rec

vacuum stalkers are crazy ass mo fos. Really liked what I've heard.

PsyBooty - ServeEm2wice ~ Out in shops Monday 27th March

Here's what people have been saying about this CD so far....

"With a unique style of it's own, Psybooty's signature progressive trance yields into a new direction where sexy proggy sounds meet basic elements from our psytrance roots. What more can you ask for ?!"
DJ Arturo, Label Owner / Maia Records

"Whilst there's some seriously sexy serving going down, Twice... it seems ... you could expect another phat round of some super funky and seriously groovy beats... yet another great compilation to follow "the Lead" and surely to bring more than just the house down... Psybooty ... says it all...."
DJ Connecto, Freefall Records/BPM Mag

"PsyBooty comes up big with their second compilation. Nice, deep progressive grooves for those special morning moments or anytime at a wicked club night"
Treavor Moontribe, A&R at INgrooves / Desert Dwellers

"ServeEm2wice" is a great crossover compilation mixing the talents of various artists from different musical influences and their perceptions of psytrance. There are lots of raw, near-living sounds and moods evoked here, sexy enough for indoor club play yet powerful enough for the natural outdoor summer stages. From the sounds of Industrial to House to Progressive, all manner of musical palates can be heard, thus filling the role of a compilation superbly. There is no doubt that these tunes will travel the airwaves of trance parties in America and elsewhere in the world. Psybooty has lived up to its reputation again, and judging by the sound of this music, great things can be expected by this label and its artists in the upcoming months and years."
Axis Mundi / Scene Networks

You can purchase the CD at these online shops

Chaos Unlimited

Beatspace

Saiko Sounds

Psyshop

Back