3 EXTREME MOMENTS
4 NEW MOVE
5 MEMORY FLASH
6 BEAT CRAFT
7 ELECTRIC CHARGE
8 THE SECRET OF SOUND
9 BIZARRE REMAKE
10 OUTRO: THE FINAL MOVE

Ever since I first heard Top Gun on the Nu-Clear visions CD I was looking forward to hearing more from Psycraft and this release dosen't dissapoint.

Well written tunes aimed at the dance floor. :partysmi:

If you're the type that dosent like the odd guitar riff, don't buy this.

On the other hand, if like me you're partial to a bit of six string then stick track 1 on, turn it up and let's rock :speaker:

Will try and review the other tracks soon but for the time being its worth buying this for track 1 (IMO) :Grin:

Its rocktastic :partysmi:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lam @ Feb 23 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ever since I first heard Top Gun on the Nu-Clear Visions CD I was looking forward to hearing more from Psycraft. [/quote:a932158aa5]
Ditto That, And Track 1 lives up to it!

I did think this album might be a bit more experimental, on bpm's and structures,
(after listening to Top Gun) but they seem to have gone down the line of bang it out generic psy format... Although having said that, it is bloody good kit.

My Fav's are:

Track 1 > Nothing But Music, Sublime Guitars and 303 who thought they would ever go together so well?

Track 4 > New Move, Vocal Slicing action wiv guitars reminds me of infected. V.Good.

Track 8 > The Secret Of Sound, Nice Structure and Soundz.

Track 9 > Bizarre Remake, cause it is a peach, super remake reals you in and in, crazy acid and "why are you fuckin wiv my mind" "is this real" makes ya wanna scream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track 6 and 7, are real pumpers but they seem to have an identical bassline, seemed like one long 15min tune. Anybody else think that??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lam @ Feb 23 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ever since I first heard Top Gun on the Nu-Clear visions CD I was looking forward to hearing more from Psycraft and this release dosen't dissapoint.
[/quote:9f2b2a3fa3]
I'd never really listened to that track properly untill today. Its brilliant! Love the guitar! Think I mustve got lost within tracks 1,2,3 and 6!

My Review:

1. Nothing But Music
Nobody and I mean nobody can do such an amazing masterpiece full on track with guitars but Psycraft.
this is for sure one of the album major hits.
works great on the floor and I saw it in work few times.
i really like the more quiet guitar...superb fx...make me cry evrytime!

2. Angels
Another track...another hit!...groooovy bassline i like it a lot...i really like the kick -reverse kick thing....sounds really cool...great melody in the end...killer morning one...i would like to hear that when the sun goes out.

3. Extreame Moments
One of my album favorite!..GROOOVy bassline exactly my style...really original full on track with a lot of Psycraft atmosphere in it!...i really like the melodies in it.....the grooviest track on the album!

4. New Move
With no doubt this is the best track on the album for me...CLEANNNN sound...amazing production!....one of the best basslines i heard!...u can feel the bass deeply in your body all over the track....really special melodies!....weird sounds.....exactly my cup of tea.

5. Memory Flashes
This track will be on any dancefloor in the next months...a Stormer..A Smasher...and adjective will feet!
strong kicks!...fast bassline...really good melodies!....

6. Beat Craft(With Beat Hackers)
Really cool full on track...works good one the dancefloor...not my style ...didnt liked that one so much...but still it will rock any dancfloor anyday!

7. Electric Charge
I just can't decide which track will work better on the floor...this one or Memory Flashes.
great guitars as only psycraft knows to do...fast loops ....fast bassline....great melody in the end ...the crowd is going totally mad when listening to this one on a party!...I think ull be hearing this one anywhere in the next months.

8. The Secret Of Sound
This is a bit diffrent Psycraft than what we usually hear from them....reminds me a bit Space Cat and a bit deedrah...original track...its really good they touched few diffrent styles in one album!

9. Bizzare(Remake)
This is the biggest hit came out from Psycraft hands till today for sure..!
I think this one is a classic!
amazing guitar!...great bassline give the track a special atnosphere....the melody in the end is beutiful!
works really really good on the floor and I think this is one of the reasons they did a new mic to this track!

10. Outro: The Final Move
what a great way to finish such a good album!....beuitful!!
i really like the melodies and the overall feeling in it....the bassline is AMAZING!...kinda spanish style....all of this track sounds like a mix between ambient and Spanish elements!...

My grade for the album:
9.5\10

I wish we will hear more albums like this on this year!...if there is more...I CANT WAIT!
Congertualtions for Psycraft and Hommega for releasing this great masterpiece....go and BUY IT!!!..I know I alredy did!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 26 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you buy from psyshop? [/quote:a20dd1bcce]
A traitor - GET HIM!!!! :Grin:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will Dogon @ Feb 26 2004, 12:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 26 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you buy from psyshop? [/quote:567eab3364]
A traitor - GET HIM!!!! :Grin: [/quote:567eab3364]
Haha! No I use Psyshop to listen to snippets of albums, then I buy them from PsyDMT. :P

Just been on Chaosunlimited. Dunno why I havent been on there before really, guess its just my routine to go on Psyshop cause thats the 1st site I was introduced to. Now listening to "Red 5 makes the tea" as i'm working! hehe

Hey you kept that one quiet Mr.5, downloading now, check out what ur like on the ones and twos, or is that one lump or two. :Wink3: got a tracklisting??

This is really annoying! I got it today, and i've just got home from the pub and I'm listening to it now, for the first time. But all my housemates are asleep, and rigbic's got my headphones in Bristol.

Sod it, I'm turning the volume up..... I'll just pretend I'm sozzled and didn't realise what was happening :P

Ric, I'm holding your Hallucinogen T-shirt as ransom till I get my cans back :Wink3:

Fuck that was good.

Track 8 did just what My brain wanted :Wink3:
Track 9's not bad either.

Steve

Back