Psyfi my space.

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I've set-up a my space page. I've just asked some plp to be my friends but don't know if I did it right. Put a few tunes up on the page and one of them isn't on my own web page. It's called potent woo.

Have a look and let me know what you think and if it's all working yet. I'm a Johnny no mates right now.:irazz:

http://myspace.com/alanpsyfi

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Also if you could tell me if the Band info has gone to far up it's own arse that would be a great help. I hate writing things like that. Cringe:beingsick

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. I never know what to write in those kinds of things. Tend to ramble out of my arse if I'm not too careful.

Do the tunes stream OK? Don't know if they’re only playing on my machine.

deadgirl

Dead inside
Reaction score
ill be your friend:hihug:

jibberer

Jibbering Wreck
Reaction score
Just listening to trancemigrator now... wicked tune, and the stuff you wrote is spot on too, sounds genuine which is the most important thing!:ismile:

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
:happy: Thanx guys. I'll have a go at sproosing it up as time goes by. HTML tastic and all that.

martyn

Junior Members
Reaction score
nice music, good sound!

my track-files/ mp3s were too big for that server and i couldn't upload my music. how big are your files and which quality did you choose?

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
My files are around 7 to 10 MB and are 192-kbs. Thanks for haveing a look at the page dude.:ibiggrin: