PsyMusic t-shirts? Thoughts etc?

my attempt at humour is:

'I went to ISO5 and all i got was tinnitus and a rash on my arse. And they didnt play any fucking psytrance'

im in,and happy to buy a bunch of tshirts so we can do this

Pie alien with 'Piestream' curved round the top, and 'Get some Pie' curved round the bottom.... small breast pocket type logo...

With MASSIVE alien on the back, but no text

Pie alien with 'Piestream' curved round the top, and 'Get some Pie' curved round the bottom.... small breast pocket type logo...

With MASSIVE alien on the back, but no text

that is proper 'in the know' shit there ratty

Underground innit :Smile3:

I still have the previous PsyMusic Tee-Shirts. ....love it.

If you ask me:

Slogan - the original, "Home Of The Psychedelic Underground", always floated my boat :Smile3:
Small logo on left breast.
Large logo and slogan on rear centre.
Would pay a few quid more for better quality print (equal to or better than last one, which has lasted really well)
Nice one ....and thanks :Smile3:

Quick mockup since I can't seem to find my fucking keys

Psymusic-Shirt-Mockup.jpg

It would be a DTG (water based) print so full colour, I still have to do a load of tests to make sure colours are right and stand up to abuse but I potentially have 10 xl black shirts in stock, (assuming I don't fuck any up) and a load of black lady fit to test on.

i would be happy with the back design on the front, nothing on the back and no writing either

also, another idea. Instead of 'welcome to the psychedelic underground' which is kinda a loaded statement, how about something like 'trippy underground music'

?

what is the thinking behind having the pie-alien on the back of the t-shirt?

anyone got a theory on that?

we have 3 votes for pie alien large, front and centre

Last edited:
im not big on having logos on the back of shirts but if thats where the design went it wouldnt put me off

what is the thinking behind having the pie-alien on the back of the t-shirt?

anyone got a theory on that?

we have 3 votes for pie alien large, front and centre
I quite like a nice no-words logo on the back. Can't explain why really - just feels good to wear your colours on your back sometimes. I suppose it gives people in crowds/dance floors chance to have a good shufty without feeling like they're staring at you/your tits.

I quite like a nice no-words logo on the back. Can't explain why really - just feels good to wear your colours on your back sometimes. I suppose it gives people in crowds/dance floors chance to have a good shufty without feeling like they're staring at you/your tits.

fair play. My contention is that if you are wearing a zip up jumper then the picture is hidden away on the back.

Any thoughts on the tag line Bez?

there seems to be some interest on the FB page. We would have to include vest/skinny tees in the range along side the trad t-shirt style. Feasible? @GoR64

I've always preferred the subtle small logo on front, and large mysterious logo on the back format...

Being DTG I could potentially do different versions, but increases difficulty/chances of fucking up which I'd like to avoid.

The test shirts I have in are pretty basic, but I think Gildan softstyle have a good weave for printing, so depends what their range is. Off top of my head it's semi-fitted crew neck for mens and womens, and a fitted vest style womens.

Back