PsyMusic UK - Tracers

Wow the Forum CD is actually available! Haven't been on here loads recently but I had seen that is was finally happening so massive congratulations to everyone (especially JPsychodelicacy!) for getting it finished! :Grin:

I've done a bit of facebook promo for this on my Subliminal System page, I'll post about it a few more times over the next few weeks / months too, hopefully get a few more sales sorted. Might even buy one myself :Wink3:

Just got a copy (thx et)

Guys what an awesome CD .. It really is good stuff. You all deserve a pat on the back as well as a massive thank you.

Whens the next one out ?

Hi all,

Just an open apology to those who were waiting so long for the last batch - entirely my bad, though in my defence I've been crucified by work for the last month or two. I'm hoping to share the distribution effort with some other folk so it won't be so much of a one-man-band and will hopefully prevent such delays from happening again.

Glad you like it JP - didn't they all do well?! :Grin:

J.

I'll believe you've sent it when I get it! This is what, the 4th? 5th time you've told me it's in the post? :Grin: Forget again and it's the last time I'll come up with an album name for THIS forum. :Wink3:

Colin, you're a special case - if you weren't repeatedly disappointed you'd assume that something awful was going to happen - and I didn't say it was in the post, I said yours would be in the post tomorrow... :P

:Wink3:

J.

Colin, if it makes you feel any better... I'm still waiting for my copy :bg:

Thanks for all your hard work Joe! :Wink3:

Back