Psynews refugee

Charlie^

Psynews Refugee
Reaction score
Hello trancers,

I'm a Psynews refugee in desperate need of a place to dwell until the aforementioned site is back online. I figure this is a good a place as any and already I see some familiar faces.

I don't know what else to say really, I could tell you a little about myself but it's all quite dull.

Over and out.

welcome to the forum charlie :Grin:

would you like something to drink?
maybe a tea/coffee ?
sugar with that?

hehe

:jump:

now that you've found the forum u can say goodbye to psynews...
many come in... few come out...:green:

hiya Charlie ..... welcome !

Has someone broken psynews then ? Oh dear .....

HI there, I too am a refugee from Psynews.org. Our home, now in ruins. I once had a mighty post count of 6000+ , now, i have nothing.

Could anyone please spare some cannabis or a bottle of vodka. im feeling very sorry for myself.

Could you also please tell me how to upload an avatar?

Thanking you kindly...

Hello OD mate !!

Right .... first things first ..... :drinking: :burp:

Now - go to "User CP" link .... then click on the Edit Avatar button ..... all should be simple from there ....

Hello!!!

I too am a refugee from psynews. we all had a lovely warm home with log fires until some angry ex member? or someone equally as mean hacked the forum and destroyed it. Our album and all our good threads are gone!!! I miss it desperately. Although i do like the look of this place any everyone seem to have been very friendly so far!!!

:iwink:

Hallo!!

*gives majoony a bottle of vodka*

thanks for the booze james :Smile3:

Hey mate!!!

I take that quote has nothing to do with me and the fact that im a dancer. just a lil coincidence i see.
But hey!!!

OD; cheers hon i need that!!

hey no worries ....

What a palava with psynews eh? twas / is a cool place .... hope they get it fixed up !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Pleased to see Moni, OD and Majoony here. :Grin:

*stands around a burning drum to get warm, all homeless and stuff...*

hiya to all the psynews refugees.......enjoy your stay here....I'm sure you will

Back