Quality electronica

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score

good video on BoC.

Their first two album ranking as some of the best electronica ever made

'music has the right to childen' being the greatest hauntological album i have ever heard

Reactions: Sil

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Reaction score
Wish I could remember who recommended this album to me sometime earlier this year. At a push, my fave is probably Showreel Pt 3, but it's not really representative, more like the showstopper after the noodlings before, so maybe if you're pushed for time, tracks 3-5 would give you a better idea as they make for a lovely trio one after the other. Ultimately, however, I'm posting in this thread because it's one of those releases that can't really be categorised - bit of ambient, bit of techno, bit of jungle etc., all intermingling dreamily - and probably best consumed whole. If it was someone from here, you are my favourite person today. Gorgeous.

kihrjil

Forum Member
Reaction score
Wish I could remember who recommended this album to me sometime earlier this year. At a push, my fave is probably Showreel Pt 3, but it's not really representative, more like the showstopper after the noodlings before, so maybe if you're pushed for time, tracks 3-5 would give you a better idea as they make for a lovely trio one after the other. Ultimately, however, I'm posting in this thread because it's one of those releases that can't really be categorised - bit of ambient, bit of techno, bit of jungle etc., all intermingling dreamily - and probably best consumed whole. If it was someone from here, you are my favourite person today. Gorgeous.
Djrum is lush! Though I have not given this release a proper listen - thanks for the reminder!

Torsion Jim

PsyMusic Radio
Reaction score

hidden orchestra are quality - this is the OST to some computer game, but dont let that put you off. Its a weird neo-classical/electronica beast