Quality electronica

My favorite electronic music artists are Amon Tobin and Matt Elliott (with his project The Third Eye Foundation). Very complicated and absolutely unpredictable, this music makes my heart beat faster.

Anhedonia is a great illbient track. Used it for testing my bluetooth speakers JBL Go portable and Xiaomi Mi. From album The Dark (all tracks are great in this release):

Last edited:
Anhedonia is a great illbient track.

you are the first person i have seen use the word 'illbient' to describe a tune.

what does it mean? Im down with footwork and nightbus, but illbient is one of those genres that i need to have someone explain to me

i could post a tune or two of what i reckon should be called illbient. As in 'nasty ambient' but i reckon id be right off in my assessment

Last edited:

another re-delve into the databass reacquaints me with an old fav: Ed Chamberlain.

He needs to start producing again. Someone let him know.

the whole album is serious. This tune is slightly more serious.

astrobotnia ia also alex perala. See a few posts above for example

I've definitely clicked on that link before, because I remember "hauntology" and he's actually on my lost of To Dos under that moniker, but I did not connect the dots when reading up about the guy recently.

im playing a show on the psymusic radio <right here on this very site> this very thursday evening

and it wont sound like this track.

it might sound like this thread though

Back