Quintessence

Full Lotus Apr 22, 2004

1. Full Lotus

Full Lotus Hob Nob King Staff Member

Threads:
    Just to let all Qunitessence fans know, the first 2 albums have finally been released on CD with bonus tracks. For those of you who don't know Qunitessence, this is Raja Ram's first band :Smile3:

2. nova (ultimae records)

nova (ultimae records) Junior Members

Threads:
    I personally own "Ocean of Bliss (An introduction to Quintessence)" and it's amazing. Probably it's a sort of Greatest Hits...pure 60's...

3. opia

opia locus solus

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (full_lotus @ Apr 22 2004, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just to let all Qunitessence fans know, the first 2 albums have finally been released on CD with bonus tracks. For those of you who don't know Qunitessence, this is Raja Ram's first band :Smile3: [/quote:39de7bfe31]
    IS IT!?! bloody hell! i love quintessence! my mum n dad have some in their vinyl collection! cor i'm turning out just like them aren't i :wacko: bloody hippies.

4. Full Lotus

Threads:
    Hehehe, don't worry Opia, I'm in the opposite situation to you. I managed to get my Dad to like Qunitessence. One of my friends actually thought Qunitessence were an Indian band. I nearly did as well until I bought their albums. I have all of 5 of them on vinyl :jump: :jump: :jump:

Dive deep deep into your mind if you wanna find true love :Smile3: :Wink3: :peace:

5. Full Lotus

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nova (ultimae records) @ Apr 22 2004, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I personally own "Ocean of Bliss (An introduction to Quintessence)" and it's amazing. Probably it's a sort of Greatest Hits...pure 60's... [/quote:e1f6c4b179]
    That it is :Smile3:

6. opia

opia locus solus

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (full_lotus @ Apr 22 2004, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hehehe, don't worry Opia, I'm in the opposite situation to you. I managed to get my Dad to like Qunitessence. One of my friends actually thought Qunitessence were an Indian band. I nearly did as well until I bought their albums. I have all of 5 of them on vinyl :jump: :jump: :jump:

Dive deep deep into your mind if you wanna find true love :Smile3: :Wink3: :peace: [/quote:80186caf9a]
    any idea where i could find those lps nowadays? i just have to have this sort of thing on vinyl :hehe:

7. Full Lotus

Threads:
    Woah, now yer asking, I picked up my copies about 6/7 years ago. Your best bet is 2nd music fairs etc. The first 3 albums will set you back 15-20 quid each in mint condition. The last 2 are easier to find, but Qunitessence had been reduced to a four piece by then.... Good Luck :Smile3:

8. Continuum

Continuum Throb Farmer

Threads:
    anywhere I can buy them online? I spose I could google, but i really am this lazy :rolleyes:

9. Full Lotus

Threads:
    A few bits on Ebay, original 2nd album with pink Island label as well as the CD versions. Otherwise try here :Smile3:

10. The Phonographist

The Phonographist www.lucidoxford.com

Threads:
    Hehe...I had a listen to this when I went back to my parents house recently. Excellent picture of Raja Ram as a youth on the inside cover :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice