reaktor pitchbend

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
sorry for a potentially stupid question...
i'm very new to reaktor, using the lovely Steampipe 2 (as good as it sounds :Grin:) only problem is, i dont know how to set the pitchbend amount... i want the pitchbend to be an octave, at the moment its only two semitones, looked everywhere, anyone know how to set the pitchbend amount?
cheers

Reaction score
Easy Alex,

Been listening to your 4 track demo quite a bit recently....very nice dude....would love to remix countdown!!!

Anyways forward upon the matter. Its been a while since i looked at Steampipe...I assume your on Version 5....now seeing as i dont have Reaktor in front of me i could be missing something but you may well have to CREATE and BUILD a pitchbend module and set up your own parameters...

Right click in an empty space while your under the hood in the land of block diagrams...select the midi option and scroll around till you find a pitch shift module. Then its just a case of wiring the stuff to the OSC or main piitch...

sorry Al....ill get back on this when im at the studio.... tha way we can be on the same page....

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
nice one dood, though sounds a bit scary! reaktors like a flashy car... all good to drive and looks amazin, u can drive anywhere u want :Smile3:, but u can also go under the bonnet n start re-wiring the whole thing, which is when things get confusing...
i'm remixing countdown at the moment actually, funny u shud say that cause i've been puttin sum psy-breaks into it (well, more spliced beats, MD ballpark), could always experiement with a MD rmx!

Reaction score
yeah duder...send me the files!!!!
please?...in return ill send you the parts from one of my psybreaks tracks!!we both use Albino 2 and SX so we can include patches and stuff....go on...

send to
Liquid Records US
Los Angeles Center Studios
1201 West 5th Street , Production A-1
Los Angeles CA90017
USA

oh and still not infront of Reaktor....hold tight..

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
Fromem Ory vs. Mood Deluxe double remix ay? including a Mood Deluxe countdown remix... i think i'd be crazy to turn that down...*strokes chin* or maybe i could play with a NSE track, as chill for my album... all sounds very spicy... cam i'll send you pm bout ftp though, probably much easier fileshare... but first im goin back to bed!