REAL and SYNTH dreads wanted :)

spacekitty

furballs in space
Reaction score
Hey,
am after having real dreads put in with synth dreads over the top to bulk it out as my hair is so fine, anyone who can do these in the next 4 weeks lemme know :Smile3:

Im going to portugal then and want them done for then if poss,

Got a car so can travel reasonable distance from Brighton

cheers x x

Hi there, if you can get to London I know some people that can do it... but it costs over £100. I'm saving up myself at the moment! If you've found any btter offers do let me know, cos I want it too but have no ££!!

spacekitty said:
Hey,
am after having real dreads put in with synth dreads over the top to bulk it out as my hair is so fine, anyone who can do these in the next 4 weeks lemme know :Smile3:

Im going to portugal then and want them done for then if poss,

Got a car so can travel reasonable distance from Brighton

cheers x x

gekko_van_meng said:
Hi there, if you can get to London I know some people that can do it... but it costs over £100. I'm saving up myself at the moment! If you've found any btter offers do let me know, cos I want it too but have no ££!!

hm prob im having is finding someone to do dreads and synth, how much are they charging approx ? will keep you posted, maybe a good idea to get dreads and then synth it afterwards, know poeple wholl do the synth dreads cheap and then put em in ourselves ( got vague idea )

x

wanted synth dreadz myself in some crazy colorz, but I cant work out if it'll look stupido or funky, plus I have a mowhawk right now, so I dont have allot of hair to attach it to anywayz, but anywayz mayb it could work, I dont like thik hiar anywayz myself...hmmm...what you peepz think? dont see many guyz with multicolored dreads as it goes...

How thin is your mohawk - is it like an undercut? You could get a multicolour dreadhawk! Bet that would look great.

hmm its pretty thin, inch and a half at the most.....yep dreadhawk soundz about right hehe :Grin:

am thinkin sky-blue and sumthin else, mayb with sum UV yellow sting or sumthin in it :Grin: wanted it for yearz, but infact I have no idea where I should go 2 do it either lol ..or how much itz gonna b

Hi there. If u want synth n real dreads doing i can do them for you. All the way up in Mank-chester though so would mean quite a distance to travel. When you off to Portugal? PM me if you cant find anyone else closer to home.

duracell_pixie said:
Hi there. If u want synth n real dreads doing i can do them for you. All the way up in Mank-chester though so would mean quite a distance to travel. When you off to Portugal? PM me if you cant find anyone else closer to home.

hiya, am in brighton, however im from the north and travel home quite often, where bouts in manc are you? whats the scene down there like ( havent been that way for years ) may combine a dread session and check out the nightlife hehe :Smile3:

Jo x

I live in Chorlton, theres a couple of good nights in town but not all that often. Sunrise is well worth a visit tho(first friday of every month) also worth making a trip slightly further afield to Kulu or Cabbage at Leeds West Indian Centre.More than up for a dread then stompin session, do you know anyone in Manc?
Am off to Oxford on wednesday then Glade the next day and not back in Manchester til following wednesday. When you going to Portugal?
Sharia x

duracell_pixie said:
I live in Chorlton, theres a couple of good nights in town but not all that often. Sunrise is well worth a visit tho(first friday of every month) also worth making a trip slightly further afield to Kulu or Cabbage at Leeds West Indian Centre.More than up for a dread then stompin session, do you know anyone in Manc?
Am off to Oxford on wednesday then Glade the next day and not back in Manchester til following wednesday. When you going to Portugal?
Sharia x

hehe already been :Sad: wanna go back, cooliio your going to glade, am going to should defo meet up and you can see what needs doing with my hair, and defo up for a dread then stompin session, do have a few mates in manc but they tend to hang out in the gay village and dance to funky house which is cool but not really my thing lol :Smile3:

have heard of sunrise, have yet to sample psy trance in the north for some reason whenever im home is the wrong weekend, fleeting visit or got noone free to go with arghh

Jo x

oOEmmaOo gave me a link to the AfroCare site which does the fake Elysee Star Dreads....I got pink/purple ones with glittery stuff wrapped around them. Come in packs of 20 and bulk your hair out.....whilst also looking FUCKING COOL!! And theyre cheap (£4.99 for 20)

Psychedelic Acid Fairy said:
oOEmmaOo gave me a link to the AfroCare site which does the fake Elysee Star Dreads....I got pink/purple ones with glittery stuff wrapped around them. Come in packs of 20 and bulk your hair out.....whilst also looking FUCKING COOL!! And theyre cheap (£4.99 for 20)

yeah not keen on them, used to make long hair pieces out of them and had the pink and blonde ones in at one time, not the sorta effect im after

cheers tho x x

spacekitty said:
hehe already been :Sad: wanna go back, cooliio your going to glade, am going to should defo meet up and you can see what needs doing with my hair, and defo up for a dread then stompin session, do have a few mates in manc but they tend to hang out in the gay village and dance to funky house which is cool but not really my thing lol :Smile3:

have heard of sunrise, have yet to sample psy trance in the north for some reason whenever im home is the wrong weekend, fleeting visit or got noone free to go with arghh

Jo x

Off to Oxford tonight then glade tomorrow, woot. Sooooo excited * stomps round room*
Should meet up at Glade for sure, will pm you my mobile number.
Erm we'll chat more bout a date youre free to come up and a stomping session is defo in order, with none of that funky house malarkey to be seen :p

Should arrange it so sunrise is on when you come up, lots of lovely fluffy ppl along with a few munters( always the ones with their t-shirts off covered in sweat, urgh) who try to hug you but defo one to check out!

Sharia x

Hey Jo. Not sure if you know a girl in brighton called Ashley but she can do them for you at a reasonable price and she does do a REALLY good job. Anyways, give her a bell..... 07973696073. She used to have a job up in camden doing all those sorts of hair styles so knows what she's doing.

i can do it, but i'm in leeds, and thats almost as up north as manchester...

badger said:
spacekitty
did you get your hair sorted out then ?

random

but di...

when are you going to have your hair done? :wub:

xx

on wednesday horay !!!

cant wait, got beads and stuff too :wub:

you should come tooo and we can make it a proper girly day :Smile3:
xx

Back