Reason not finding the Rewire Engine

A

Andrea

On start up, could not find Rewire 2 Engine..

or sumthing like that...

Please help

Ta very much

:Smile3:

try closing it down then re open it, remember Reason is only rewire master to rebirth which means you should open reason - rebirth module- then rebirth. If you snch it wiv any other prog you open reason after.

thanks mate. I'm using Reason with Cubase or Logic. Reason being the 'slave'. I know how to open them. It doesn't work on it's own either. It done it other times. So far all I could do is to format the whole hard drive, which is a pain in the @rse really.

I tried to reopen it but nothing. I re-installed Reason, I also tried to re-install only the Rewire file to no avail.

It's like a system problem. The file is there but the sys doesn't see it. Maybe there should be an alias file somewhere that disapeared. On Mac the file sits on the application support folder together with the Reason Engine. All is in order to me.

Any ideas mucho apreciated :Smile3:

~ j ~ said:
id ignore giorgos and skip the virus check :Wink3: :irazz:

hope greece is treating u well geo.

Yeah, skip the virus check, I forgot Macs were the best computers in the universe:irazz:
Greece is fine, nice weather, good food but quite boring, I would say:isad:. Being with family and stuff, you know. Good for a change.

~ j ~ said:
what os?
what version of reason?
when did it stop working?
installed ANY software recently?

what is the path of the rewire engine?

what EXACTLY does it say?

osx tiger latest updated 2 days ago
Reason 2.5
it stopped 2 days ago
as abobe, os update

mmmm, think it might be the update then...

no viruses on board, not on this machine :Wink3:

Thanks for replies :Smile3:

After trying everyway possible I concluded there is only one way..

...I'm formatting the HD again :icry:

Fuk!

I will avoid updating the OS and see if it happens again.

Thanks for suggestions anyway :Smile3:

Back