Recommend me some music

NotaMongoose

Or am I?
Reaction score
Hello all,

Welcome to my second post. How are you doing? Not a Mongoose here, and today I am sponsored by the number... Schwifty Feif!

Ahem...

Anyway, yeah, you know what music I really like? I really, really like music that twists my head into knots. Music that lifts me into a world of weirdness, chews on my sensibilities, subverts my expectations to the nth degree, and just generally FUKKS with my mind.
And sometimes, I also like this music to be POUNDING, to make me dance. In the bits when I'm not holding my head in psychedelic wonder.

SO I'm after some recommendations. Doesn't have to be 'psy-trance' but that would be preferrable. And not just individual tunes pleeeeeeeeaase, I'm not a singles buyer. I'm looking for ALBUMS, artist or mixed...

And please, don't skimp on the pschedelia. I want something that would scare the living daylights out of someone who isn't into this kind of thing. Music that'll spontaneously make the walls undulate, sober. Music that makes it hard to think while it's playing.

You get the picture...

:Grin:

scariest thing of the year for me is Megalopsy's album on trishula records, hard as nails and deep as hallucinogen. try before you buy though as it's not to everyones tastes.

Yo mongoose :Smile3: sorry notamongoose :huh:

Try...

Lost Souls Depot (temple twister recs)
Grapes of Wrath (parvati recs)
Midnight Storm (nexus recs)
New World Order (apocalypse recs)

I can't think of others atm, i'm too drowsy. Sleep tight, don't let the BPM's bite :p

andrew said:
hey - check out track 4 on the digital talk album .. actually the whole thing is pretty fine ;-)

psychedelvic said:
Try...

Lost Souls Depot (temple twister recs)
Grapes of Wrath (parvati recs)
Midnight Storm (nexus recs)
New World Order (apocalypse recs)

Monkey Do said:
Lost Souls Depot on Temple Twisters

all the above +

mechanic castle comp* mechanic rec
ctr alt delete comp*stone age rec
masters of the keyscomp* deja-vu rec

and a little bit older
the turning comp*timecode rec.
psycho cell comp*discovalley rec

ketuh rec as mentioned above* in crypto, a little lunacy

enjoy and welcome to the forum

Get a copy of 'Dreams Like Deserts' CD on Golden Dawn records, it's got a tracklist that'll blow your mind though am still waiting for my copy from wirikuta, been a week now :Sad:

jonah said:
Get a copy of 'Dreams Like Deserts' CD on Golden Dawn records, it's got a tracklist that'll blow your mind though am still waiting for my copy from wirikuta, been a week now :Sad:
Waiting on this one as well :Wink3:

I'd think the new Wild Things comp would fit ze bill nicely :Smile3:

Moonquake said:
if you like it very very very twisted and psychedelic:
anything by TEXAS FAGGOT will do the job!

You name it dude! :Grin:

Of late cannot stop spinning BBQ U from Eraser vs Yojalka first album btw; total acidic noisy cuts and bleeps and then it peaks a groove that send me thrashing all over the place. Yeap suommi fun again!

Oh and Megalopsy album--->rocks!

jefferson airplane surrealistic pillow/after bathing at baxters
floyd piper at the gates of dawn

hux flux

Back