Top 10 Red 5 likes house.

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Reaction score
Mybe i'm getting too old for this but for the last few weeks i have been mainly listening too...

: Progressive / Breaks :

1) Fine Day > James Holden vs Kirsty Hawkshaw
pure blissed out sunshine loveliness

2) The Message > Cass vs infusion
old school hip hop house mash- up more funk than an epileptic on a tramponline

3) Dead Souls > Infusion (evil 9 mix)
monster.

4) 7 nation army > White stripes vs Adam Freeland
wicked track to get a dance floor bouncin'

5) Colours > Son Kite (luke chable mix)
better than the original and thats saying something

6) We want your soul > Freeland (infusion mix)
original was hard to mix, this one isn't. lazy.

7) raumwelt signal > Atmos (catteano and tonks mix)
nice tribal version, crafty tool for mixing on loop

8) Kooler > Free Fall
both original and abakus mixes rawwwk

9) Blue Monday 2005 > New Order vs Cass
nuff said

10) Hip Hop Phenomenon > BT vs Tsunami One
the drop, oh the drop. break beat madness

*bonus: Freak Frequency > Vigi and Flip
gnarly as fuck techbass thing with the sample. THE sample

Red 5's likes house.

Monkey Do said:
Hah! To join you in coming out of the non-psy closet this last week I have been mostly listening to

Renaissance

Hooj - Further

Space Ibiza 2002

and the Bacardi B-Bar at Reading festie was absolutely rocking when the A-<somethingorother> DJ's played.

c'mon then dan lets get our shirts and farah slacks on and get down to pantiles...

Red five said:
10) Hip Hop Phenomenon > BT vs Tsunami One
the drop, oh the drop. break beat madness

This is a phat tune, loved it for years!!

well look at it like this tom...

theres more trippy music in that top ten than is being released on psy labels at the moment.

now i know loads of "psyheads" are gonna start crying and moaning and disagreeing.

don't.

as i really dont care. when someone releases some good music, not geigh hardhouse shite, or over the top night time boredom, then i'll retract that last statement.

Psychedelia is in the mind of the beholder

now don't get me wrong.

i still LIKE psy, love it in fact, problem is there seems to be a distinct lack of decent psy being released. unless you want to listen to astrix, gms or all that wak "night time" nonsense, that, if you'll beg my pardon, doesn't sound anything other than deeply irritating when i'm tripping, so i would say therefore, not very psy.

where's the new scorb album eh? or silicon sound? god i wish Voice of Cod would get the album done...

maybe i'm just wistful for the goa of yore that had a tune, and didn't just have a bass line and some random squelching in the background.

tell you whats done this, listening to wicked dj's playing goa from 91-99 all night saturday.

*wistful face*

hmmmm ...... me likes da house too ..... only the quality stuff mind ....... there's plenty out there .....

Whigfield anyone ? :Wink3:

jamez_23 said:
hmmmm ...... me likes da house too ..... only the quality stuff mind ....... there's plenty out there .....

Whigfield anyone ? :Wink3:
Dont tell anyone but i used to love that song .

Back