Top 10 Red5's infrequent Top10's

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Reaction score
2 top tens for 2 different angles on stuff i like...

1. Green Eggs and Ham > Scorb vs ODT (Liquid Records). i like this tune. a lot. nuff respeck.

2. Heart Of Gold > Voice Of Cod (Liquid Records) *looks forward to album in an almost obsessive manor*

3. Dawn Razor > Protoculture (Alchemy) nice and floaty, like having a joint in the bath, and a nice bass line shift..the tune not the bath. stop being pervy.

4. Red Planet > Phonic Request Vs Terraformers (Tip.world/out soon) best track off the Tip.world "Day" Cd just sits between fromage and brilliance.

5. Hoax Trigger > ManMadeMan (Nano) *sigh* at last! me fave oldskool act are back. fandabby-and indeed-doozey! does this mean we are due a cd?

6. Paradise > Jirah (organic) High point of Mr Humphries comp for me, oh the sounds, the sounds...

7. Modus Operandi > Benefactor (Organic) Colin OOOD and Chris Organic chunky rompalong action.

8. Modulate > Silicon Sound (Red Cells) rest of album not my cuppa, but this is proper 138bpm tribal morning style.

9. Eyengui > Jaia (Digital Structures) both tracks 9 and 10 faves from the new album. saturday morning and stoned choons.

10. Orchestra 2.0 > Jaia (Digital Structures) see above.

now for the more full on thing.....

Hey Mr 5, Nice tops dood!

ManMadeMan have signed to Turbo Trance for a new album I think!! :Wink3:
What about the new Allaby track on Nano, fatness!

Totally with you on Eyengui, and Orchestra 2_0 From Jaia, Man these tunes are great stuff! My favs from the fiction album...

The Silicon Sound Track sounds interesting! Although looking at the tracklisting for the rest of the Red Cells compilation, Silicon and Blue Planet seem to stick out like sore thumbs and the rest is very much Night Time init!!

geoffwiffen said:
Silicon and Blue Planet seem to stick out like sore thumbs and the rest is very much Night Time init!!

The Silicon Sound tune is very nice early in the morning tribal but the BPC track never really lifts off anywhere. Sort of tune you’d be packing up your tent to homeward bound. Bit depressing me thinks. Can’t wait to get my hands on Network. Should be here tomorrow. Finding Chaos a bit more relaxed than usual on the oul posting scenario. Ever since Ali left them tis never been the same.

aw, Sandra is nice too !!

Have to say though - Ali did rock - I wonder if she will be at glade again .........

Sandra rules! Ali rules too... Mick certainly knows how to pick his ladies :Wink3:

Gonna have a special stomp for Lorien this w/e... i reckon she'll be watching us all make idiots of ourselves and laughing :Wink3:

i never abused you...well not per se...besides lookit, we're friends now innit...

all cos of a mutual hatred of each others teams...
all together now

awwww

oh - yeah - that Paul bloke was alright too, I suppose ....... :Wink3:

he eh !! See you on thursday / friday mate !! And thanks for the tops mention ........ cheque / post !! :Wink3:

Red five said:
i never abused you...well not per se...besides lookit, we're friends now innit...

all cos of a mutual hatred of each others teams...
all together now

awwww

aaawwww ain't life beautiful sometimes and who said that football was good for nothing? :Wink3:

Mr_23, i was gonna do a top 10 as well and put your track in it, but then i thought there was danger your hair might get even bigger, and i couldn't do that to you :Wink3: me n the missus played it in germany, and it coincided with the fire brigade coming on to hose down the hippies... the place was going bonkers :Smile3:

(sorry for the partial thread hijack, paul :Wink3:)

Nice tops Paul :Smile3: will catch up with ya at somepoint over the weekend
oh and Tom dont think your Munchkin Kenobi comments havent gone un-noticed over on Isratrance....ya cheeky git :Wink3:

lurk said:
Mr_23, i was gonna do a top 10 as well and put your track in it, but then i thought there was danger your hair might get even bigger, and i couldn't do that to you :Wink3: me n the missus played it in germany, and it coincided with the fire brigade coming on to hose down the hippies... the place was going bonkers :Smile3:

ha ah aha !! Nice one Lurk !!

"The hippies needed hosing down" is a real shining endorsement ....... :lol:

oooops ...... there goes my hair again .... *beaufont*

See yall at da glade !!! whoo hoo !!

lol, no better endorsement indeed. it's funny how no matter where you go in europe; the fire brigade are always ecstatically happy to be given the chance to hose down hippies.

see you there :Wink3:

Back