Reporter stoned in Turkey for not wearing a head scarf

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
fuckin hell. i cant believe some people. when shit like this happens, i dont care about your beliefs, they're just fuckin wrong if it translates to pullin this kinda stunt.

little d

GENERAL >>> CUSTER!
Reaction score
reporter stoned! if i don't wear a scarf will they get me stoned!

preferbly some nice charis pleeeease!(sorry!):smokingr:

JPsychodelicacy

Studio Elf
Reaction score
AcidTrash said:
Is this not the precedent we set last week?

And yes, I'm taking the piss.

Ah, I assume you're attempting to link Alex's assertion of "That's some f**ked-up s**t", to your proclamation the other week that all Muslims in this country won't rest until the whole of the UK is part of a global caliphate under Islamic law. Also that any Muslim should be considered a potential suicide bomber and treated as such.

What Alex said is not racist, whereas what you said demonstrably was.

J.

AcidTrash

Banned
Reaction score
I made no such assertion that "any Muslim should be considered a potential suicide bomber and treated as such" You wish I'd said something like that so you can take your anti nazi hobby horse for some fresh air. Anything that may have implied that was when I was long past taking the thread seriously, as you'd already decreed I was a racist without even attempting to engage the core argument.

As to my "proclamation the other week that all Muslims in this country won't rest until the whole of the UK is part of a global caliphate under Islamic law."

If I did imply that I was wrong. I should have said about half of all Muslims in this country won't rest until the whole of the UK is part of a global caliphate under Islamic law. If this weeks ICM poll is naything to go by.

I don't beleive I made such a sweeping statement. I know you are not quoting my words directly and even if I did say something close to that it was for similar reasons as outlined above.

The_Scene

Not dead yet
Reaction score
AcidTrash said:
I made no such assertion that "any Muslim should be considered a potential suicide bomber and treated as such" You wish I'd said something like that so you can take your anti nazi hobby horse for some fresh air. Anything that may have implied that was when I was long past taking the thread seriously, as you'd already decreed I was a racist without even attempting to engage the core argument.

As to my "proclamation the other week that all Muslims in this country won't rest until the whole of the UK is part of a global caliphate under Islamic law."

If I did imply that I was wrong. I should have said about half of all Muslims in this country won't rest until the whole of the UK is part of a global caliphate under Islamic law. If this weeks ICM poll is naything to go by.

I don't beleive I made such a sweeping statement. I know you are not quoting my words directly and even if I did say something close to that it was for similar reasons as outlined above.

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=460734&postcount=250

little d

GENERAL >>> CUSTER!
Reaction score
the shits and the sunnys are going to war now so hopefully there'll be not enough left
to convert the rest of us! sorry!
But it does state in the koran to not rest until the whole of humanity is a believer!could cause lots of riots in places like birmingham n bradford etc its defo gona get
ugly and may turn their attention to descrating our own relgious sites!
civil war man will fight man neighbour will fight neighbour!now what book was that in!