Rinkadink - Pirate signals

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
again not technically a review (from me anyway) but am asking from reviews from those of you that have.

I never knew this came out until just now! why did no-one make a fuss of it? is it not very good?

*feels well out of the scene again*

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
IMO it is very bad, childish kind of stuff. I loved his previous album (especially Cabbage and Childhood), but that one seems to noisy and random, with strange, sometimes even unpleasant melodic riffs... Sorry, but I don't like it at all :Sad:

the_trainspotter_

friendly alien
Reaction score
im not into it that much either i much prefer rabbit from the darkside

edit

Junior Members
Reaction score
I think its a very good album,electroish at times yet still psychedelic,bouncy and always random,so its not the same as Rabbit from Darkside,but thats what you would expect from Rinkadink.

I would much rather have this than the formula,cheesebased trance that is flooding the scene at the moment.

oOemmaOo

hello
Reaction score
IMVHO it sounds like Rabbit from the darkside played backwards! Nothing new, lots of samey sounds in every track, dull dull dull. Not impressed even after many plays...saw him at 666 and was disappointed, he was one of the highlights of Boom 04 for me and I looked forward to the release but have to say I did'nt enjoy it too abstract and a bit messy :?

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
The first time I played it, I put it to the back of my collection...didn't liek it..played it again a fortnight later..all the way through & thought it was pretty good really..a little bit of experiment in there I thought... yeh I quit elike it now :Smile3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
Still very curious about it;loved the first one!