Ripping Audio from DVDs

RezN8

Ave it !!!!!!
Reaction score
I've been using DVD Decrypter, which creates an .ac3 file, which I load into Goldwave & convert to a .wav ... but DVD Decrypter has now stopped working for some bizzare reason :Sad:

What are you guys using?

Thanks, but acid pro 4 can only rip from audio cds :Sad:

... unless of course I'm not doing it right :silly:

I know this isn't a solution, and probably isn't the most professional way to go about it but what I do is just play the DVD and record the output of my soundcard back into Sound Forge.

Genius!

:wo^thy:

:P

*note to self: throwing more software at a problem may not be the best solution* :hehe:

Try this: DVD Audio Ripper, works a treat :partysmi: :welcome: :clubjump: :smilemus: :rocker: :runaway:

Double_Helix said:
Reconstructed said:
I know this isn't a solution, and probably isn't the most professional way to go about it but what I do is just play the DVD and record the output of my soundcard back into Sound Forge.

:dito:

:dito: but with Wavelab and on the mac I use Audio Hijack

Read some where that it is possible to extract just the center channel some how which would give a cleaner voice track seeing as the music and sfx are on the other channels but I don't remember where I saw it or how to do it.

eMpTy-1 said:
Read some where that it is possible to extract just the center channel some how which would give a cleaner voice track seeing as the music and sfx are on the other channels but I don't remember where I saw it or how to do it.

I would be much in your debt if you could find that. Having trouble with a vocal right now that has a lot of backround noises and meticulous EQing + Waves RVox aren't cleaning it up.

Back