Roland V-synth

Drat Mafia Sep 22, 2003

1. Drat Mafia

Drat Mafia Total Member

Threads:
    Well...I had the chance to play on one of these for a week, and I'm almost ready to sell my soul to get one. This thing is the best synth I have ever used, sooooo good, get on of these and you'll never run out of ideas....almost seems like it was built to make trance and dub on :Smile3: wow wow wow PS the album Native Radio is grrreat, especially you Jamez 23 heh

2. Shroomy

Shroomy Lazy perfectionist

Threads:
    A friend of mine has been drooling over this baby as well, and I must admit that it looks amazing. None of us have actually tried it though... :P

3. nik

nik Member

Threads:
    yea it uses the same revolutionary formant pitch/time stretching facility as the roland V sampler thing that came out about three years ago - in other words u can pitch a voice down or up without losing speed or character of the sound -
    a great idea to use this technology with synthesis, but as of yet havent really tried it out but i will def have to, sounds good!

4. eMpTy-1

eMpTy-1 Junior Members

Threads:
    Did anyone get one of these vsynths? How are they?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice