Room Available London

ultraviolet22

Reaction score
Hello there :Smile3:

A room will shortly be available at a psychedelic household in Brixton.

The room is currently mine but I'm moving soon :Sad: It is £400/month including bills ... so thats gas, electricity, water, council tax and Broadband! :Grin:

You would be sharing the house with the lovely Snafu ... psy-trance DJ and housemate extroardinaire (if that's such a word) - I'll let him introduce himself.

Also a new addition to the house will then be present - Roger does visuals and works on films (currently Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Jonny Depp -WAW! That impressed me anyway :Grin: ). Roger can also be found at psy-trance parties - bout 7ft tall with dreads to his bum. Australian :Smile3:

There is a big garden, and whoever comes along would hopefully continue my attempt at a compost heap, and also stay on top of the recycling :Wink3:

I think that boys or/and girls are welcome. You need to be happy with the odd after party :Smile3:

If you mov into this household you also automatically become a member if the BRIXTON MASSIFF! Waw.

PM me if you want more details...

oh yeah - it's available from 10th June

Love and hugs
xXx

this sounds cool, can u pm me some of the details about the place?!! and also ill b more sorted by june so this could b good!!!
thanx hun!!
big love
laura xx

If its the house I fink it is....ud be most happy there Laura :Grin: Wud move in myself it it wud serve me any purpose....but it wudnt :p

I'm moving to Oxford! :Grin:

Going to be moving in to Mark (Jodhas) place. You shall have to come visit!

It's a beautiful place! :Smile3:

xXx

ultraviolet22 said:
I'm moving to Oxford! :Grin:

Going to be moving in to Mark (Jodhas) place. You shall have to come visit!

It's a beautiful place! :Smile3:

With a heated outdoor swimming pool! *grumble grumble grumble*

bagsy coming to stay with you! also blatant bagsy on the sofa in brixton too...

hmm, slightly to soon for me, i dont move out of here til mid july

will be househunting in earnest come august tho...

dreadmonkeyninjahenners said:
looks like everyone wants to move to Brixton!!!

more the merrier! and we need people to persuade Claire to stay :Sad:

Ohh, monkey ... I wish I was staying in many respects - but I will be coming to visit :Grin: and your welcome to come have a dip in the pool, but only between December and February. Hehehe :Wink3:

xXx

i want to live with claire

she's lovely

Yay :Grin:

Thank you sea goblin!

Cyberfairy7 - I'm going to strawberry fair on Friday and Saturday morning to work, but will come back via London I reckon so will see you at home?

What time are peeps thinking of heading out so I can make sure I'm back?

Love Claire
xx

Back