Room for Rent....

snafu Nov 25, 2004

1. snafu

snafu I suck (apparently)

Threads:
    Due to a little glithch in life, the person we had lined up to move in to lovely chez us has had to pull out which means that we have a room available from the 8th December and no-one to live in it. You'd be living with me (full-on DJ), Louise Gandolfi (chill-out DJ/AV) and Ralph Inside (VJ/AV). We're all fully involved in the party scene and very chilled out.

Room is £400 per month (no deposit required) including council tax, electricity, gas and broadband - the only thing you need to pay extra is phone calls.

If you oor anyone else you know would like to come and join us in sunny Herne Hill (10mins from Brixton but nicer) then please pm me or email me.

Thanks

Snafu

2. StealthSyst3ms

StealthSyst3ms Senior Member

Threads:
    tempting......they really don't know what they'll be missing do they'lol

i know this is a bit of a cosmic question like... what's it like for getting a job around the brixton area?

3. snafu

snafu I suck (apparently)

Threads:
    dunno - what kind of stuff you looking for. There's always a few notices in pub windows round about but not sure if that's what you mean. We really would like whoever moves in to have a job already as I've been in situations before with people not working and unable to pay rent and stuff.

4. Jon Kenobi

Jon Kenobi So uncivilised

Threads:
    Its gone up £50......you trying to make yourself a bit of cash on the side snafs?

5. StealthSyst3ms

StealthSyst3ms Senior Member

Threads:
    starting around 11am till around 12-1pm.....3 day's a month for say...£500-£1000 per week :P
    (I've found driving [nhs] doesn't fuck with my creativity/motivation too much :Smile3: )

i'll get my coat

6. ultraviolet22

ultraviolet22 Member

Threads:
    The position has been filled :Wink3:

That was a sudden suprising turn of events :Grin: I'm soo excited :dancey: can't wait to join our humble abode, I think living with u lovely peeps is a very wise move :smilemus:

I'm on the case applying for jobs already... might be comng through london on the weekend so I'll come and ask around locally too.

:peace:

7. voidcomm

voidcomm Junior Members

Threads:
    If u still have the room at xmas/NY - can i pls have a look?

Hello

I'll be moving up from cornwall at xmas/NY and I'm looking for somewhere i can be amoungst psy-creativ types - i make music

pls call me on 077 177 87 332 if its still available then and i'll swing by to see u ... thanks

ben

*8)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice