Room for Rent....

snafu

I suck (apparently)
Reaction score
Due to a little glithch in life, the person we had lined up to move in to lovely chez us has had to pull out which means that we have a room available from the 8th December and no-one to live in it. You'd be living with me (full-on DJ), Louise Gandolfi (chill-out DJ/AV) and Ralph Inside (VJ/AV). We're all fully involved in the party scene and very chilled out.

Room is £400 per month (no deposit required) including council tax, electricity, gas and broadband - the only thing you need to pay extra is phone calls.

If you oor anyone else you know would like to come and join us in sunny Herne Hill (10mins from Brixton but nicer) then please pm me or email me.

Thanks

Snafu

tempting......they really don't know what they'll be missing do they'lol

i know this is a bit of a cosmic question like... what's it like for getting a job around the brixton area?

dunno - what kind of stuff you looking for. There's always a few notices in pub windows round about but not sure if that's what you mean. We really would like whoever moves in to have a job already as I've been in situations before with people not working and unable to pay rent and stuff.

Its gone up £50......you trying to make yourself a bit of cash on the side snafs?

MARKINSIDE said:
hello..

x1 double room available

brixton, south london

10 mins walk from brixton tube / 7-10 mins walk from Herne hill station

living with >

snafu (forum user / psy-trance dj - Project ozma)

louise gandolfi (forum user / psy-chill dj - Gandolfi - Liquid connective / project ozma)

Ralph (non forum user / video artist - inside-us-all)

£350 per month

Very beautiful 50ft+ garden, big kitchen, big living room with studio space

a great space for a creative mind - musically or artistically

Please PM me or email me @ calve@inside-us-all.com

available from november / december this year.

:bananada:

snafu said:
dunno - what kind of stuff you looking for. There's always a few notices in pub windows round about but not sure if that's what you mean. We really would like whoever moves in to have a job already as I've been in situations before with people not working and unable to pay rent and stuff.

starting around 11am till around 12-1pm.....3 day's a month for say...£500-£1000 per week :P
(I've found driving [nhs] doesn't fuck with my creativity/motivation too much :Smile3: )

i'll get my coat

The position has been filled :Wink3:

That was a sudden suprising turn of events :Grin: I'm soo excited :dancey: can't wait to join our humble abode, I think living with u lovely peeps is a very wise move :smilemus:

I'm on the case applying for jobs already... might be comng through london on the weekend so I'll come and ask around locally too.

:peace:

If u still have the room at xmas/NY - can i pls have a look?

Hello

I'll be moving up from cornwall at xmas/NY and I'm looking for somewhere i can be amoungst psy-creativ types - i make music

pls call me on 077 177 87 332 if its still available then and i'll swing by to see u ... thanks

ben

*8)

Back