Room in London

wintrmute

#!psy
Reaction score
Heya,
One of my housemates is moving out, so our household needs a new roomie!
She is looking to move in the first week or so of November, so ideally you can move in the first half of that month.

If you bung the postcode N1 4DL into http://maps.google.co.uk/ then the pin on the map is pretty close to our place.
It's a three-floor house (not flat), three medium sized bedrooms, large lounge, large kitchen, and front and rear gardens (smallish). It's quite a nice place, and you'd be sharing with two friendly guys. We're both Australian, but don't hold that against us :Wink3:

There are good connections from here to Angel, Highbury & Islington station is a walk away, and you can get to Kings Cross or London Bridge in 20 minutes by bus. Old Street and Liverpool street are about 10-15 mins, ditto Shoreditch.

Rent is 100/week, but by the time you add broadband, council tax, utilities and so on it adds to around 540 a month in total.

Ideally we'd like someone like us - Tends to stay up late, but has a day job; Happy, socialable, not too messy; Tends to go clubbing occaisionally, spend some evenings at a pub, but not someone who is drunk allll the time; and preferably you are not too adverse to us having occaisional, quiet all-night gatherings on the weekend. (Fairly rare, but its worth mentioning.)

If you're still interested, drop me a PM on the forum. I'll be away in Germany at a festival this weekend (end of September), so might not get back to immediately.