Room to let - Manchester

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
Room to let 240 per month + bills (Between 5). Annex to a place called Slade Hall (Most in Manchester have heard of it - we occassionally have a memorable shindig. The main house is full of my mates - not randoms... Open door policy, were just the quiter *during the week* side). Share a f*ck of bloody massive garden with the main house (Got woods and everything - could throw a festival in it). 10 mins on bus into the centre of Manchester. Based Longsight/Levenshulme border. Got driveway if required.

I work long hours in the week and don't have issues with noise etc. Not recommended for people who like a quiet weekend though :irolleyes

Here are a couple of pics I just found on the web:





Also got an interesting history and a tunnel to the local church if its your bag

Immediately available due to a complete bell. PM me if interested.
 

emufaery

what?
ajsdhflkadjflakfj how easy is it to find employment in manchester at the moment????


if i can get a job in mancs (what are the chances with no experience?i'm not fussy work-wise but i do have dreads..) i'd be more than interested, and there with bells on!!:iyes:
 

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
emufaery said:
ajsdhflkadjflakfj how easy is it to find employment in manchester at the moment????


if i can get a job in mancs (what are the chances with no experience?i'm not fussy work-wise but i do have dreads..) i'd be more than interested, and there with bells on!!:iyes:

Should be eazy peasy I would have thought. Just do some temping mebe? Would probably require going and finding one :iwink: but if you can manage that should be fine.

When you say no experience have you by some chance managed to get through life without any job ever? If so I am mucho impressed :icool:


PS ajsdhflkadjflakfj = hi?
 

emufaery

what?
yeah, sorry that was over-excited keyboard spazzing moment. well i'm only young, and i've spent the entire past year (minus the bit where i was at parties) "looking for a job" down here in sussex to no avail, everyone here seems to require experience or a driving licence.

will have a talk with my parents and some of my mancs crew later, see what the visability would be... what's the deposit? when are you looking for someone by?
 

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
emufaery said:
yeah, sorry that was over-excited keyboard spazzing moment. well i'm only young, and i've spent the entire past year (minus the bit where i was at parties) "looking for a job" down here in sussex to no avail, everyone here seems to require experience or a driving licence.

will have a talk with my parents and some of my mancs crew later, see what the visability would be... what's the deposit? when are you looking for someone by?

A year? Bloody hell that is a run! I know what you mean about the experience/licence bit. Not really a problem here as it only 10 minutes on the bus to get right into the city. I'd imagine we imght share a few aquantances in Manchester if you know peeps up here. Mention Slade Hall is where the room is - they might be able to tell you a bit more about it.

Deposit: 240. Due to last tenant being a useless kn*bsicle you aint gonna get away with moving in saying 'I'll give you it in a month'. Unfortunately its up front or no deal :no:.
 

emufaery

what?
None of my lot are awake yet who could tell me a bit more about it, but I've heard them mention it in the past- my reaction to reading it was Slade Hall was bloody hell, count me in!!!

Deposit 240 you say? I'm starting to think this could very likely happen!!! *dances around the room* up front I could do, but I'd need a couple of weeks to get my shit sorted down here and stuff first. Like I said I'll talk to my parents about it tonight, start looking for jobs online here, maybe visit very soon and check the place out and register to a few agencies? How soon would you need me to move in? Can probs do it within a month if that's ok, can probs give you a decision after the weekend.
any other offers to compete with? :ismile:

Fuck, I really, really want to do this!!!
 

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
Nanook said:
meep... just sorted moving into a new gaff.....
gutted i missed this ad....
:Sad:

Sorry mate... Its been available for a few weeks now. I'm a bit surprised you hadn't heard about it :Sad:. See you at the Zoo in a couple of weeks for Lefterisesszzz bash.
 

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
emufaery said:
None of my lot are awake yet who could tell me a bit more about it, but I've heard them mention it in the past- my reaction to reading it was Slade Hall was bloody hell, count me in!!!

Deposit 240 you say? I'm starting to think this could very likely happen!!! *dances around the room* up front I could do, but I'd need a couple of weeks to get my shit sorted down here and stuff first. Like I said I'll talk to my parents about it tonight, start looking for jobs online here, maybe visit very soon and check the place out and register to a few agencies? How soon would you need me to move in? Can probs do it within a month if that's ok, can probs give you a decision after the weekend.
any other offers to compete with? :ismile:

Fuck, I really, really want to do this!!!

Cool. The room is free at the moment so basically as soon as you've got cash together really. Got a few people interested but they all need to sort shit out elsewhere so they arent expecting to be able to get the cash together soon enough - basically its first come first served as long as we know rent and bills will be paid (Can't afford freeloaders in this place or everything would fall apart - its almost happened a couple of times and the landlord has threatened to sell from under us if we dont keep it in check. Fair deal on his part really - we want to keep hold of the place for a few years yet).
 

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
crap muppet said:
Sorry mate... Its been available for a few weeks now. I'm a bit surprised you hadn't heard about it.


Thats poo that is....
<oh well.mustnt grumble..... at least im only movin a hundred yards down the road....again..... <tut>.... its a hard life :Grin:
see you on t' 25th!
Grins n tings, :Grin:
N
 

crap muppet

Watch yer step now...
Its a good size. Its got a double bed, big wardrobe, a chest of drawers (Or two?) a desk (I think) a BIG double glazed window looking into the back garden and lots of room to throw big piles of fluffy hippy type crap everywhere.

Just make sure you don't act like to much of an airie faerie or the goblins will come out 'n' chop your wings off when they come round at weekends :irolleyes
 

mdmafuelledorganism

Cider huntress
Wowza looks incredible emu

congatulations on your new pad



always gotta get a crappy card

he he

woot
 

Surge

Mind Expanding
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crap crap dooooom...........:isad:

I work in leeds, I have been wanting toget the fu*k out of my parents house for the last year! oh bugger, bloody bells with frilly bits............. congrats emu lucky thing :ismile:



crap muppet if you get any spare rooms, free again could you contact me? thanks :ibiggrin:
 
Top