Rustlers Valley Mountain Retreat

mullett Jan 9, 2004

1. mullett

mullett Junior Members

Threads:
    July 20th-31st, 2004

Join us for a special journey to Wasiwaska in Florianopolis (an island off the
    coast of Brazil), the home of Dr Luis Eduardo Luna dedicated to the study of
    Ayahuasca. The experience will include five Ayahuasca sessions.

The Wasiwaska experience will be from July 20th-31st, 2004, in other words a 12
    day seminar, including five Ayahuasca sessions, several excursions, lectures,
    tai chi, and one night in a hot spring hotel. This will be a really excellent
    seminar, with lectures by Dr Luis Eduardo Luna and invited guest lecturers,
    marvellous excursions, and the best possible food and service.

The cost of the journey to Wasiwaska will be broken into two:
    Airfare will be R6900 including taxes (this is fixed and will not change) and
    the Wasiwaska experience $1800 which is Aprox R12 000 at the current exchange
    rate. So the total cost is R 18 900.00

This cost includes Return airfare from Johannesburg to Florianopolis, leaving
    Johannesburg on 19th July 2004 and includes lodging, food, laundry,
    transportation, lectures, sacrament etc.

A deposit of R2500 (non refundable) must be paid By 31 Jan 2004 and will be
    necessary to secure your booking. The balance (depending on the dollar exchange
    rate at the time) must be paid by June 1st 2004

For more information on Wasiwaska please refer to the website www.wasiwaska.org

After the Wasiwaska experience you will have the option to travel to Brazil.
    This is not included in the price but I can help to book the tickets. There is a
    good deal with Varig airlines that offer five destinations of your choice
    anywhere in Brazil over a period of 21 days for $550 (R3575 at the current
    exchange). The destinations will be decided as a group once we have all decided
    whether to go for the extra journey into Brazil. Places to visit in Brazil would
    be Manaus, in the Amazon, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro, Foz de Iguazu, for example.

2. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    err, fuckin sign me up :Smile3:

Teach me the ways of the holy Ayuahasca. I am willing to learn sen-sei :Grin: :lol1: :lol:

Is this for real? What was the name of the travel brochure you got this from? Lemme guess TRIP magazine :lol: :Smile3: :lol1: :hehe:

right, lemme go ask the wife :blink:

3. goa_kev

goa_kev Forum Member

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (52DSL @ Jan 9 2004, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> err, fuckin sign me up :Smile3:
    [/quote:59bef483f4]
    :dito:

4. JohnM

JohnM blah blah blah

Threads:
    Bloody hell - that a f*ck of alot of cash in South African terms - still - what price the eternal knowledge of the ancient ones etc etc

5. Mike Indidginus

Mike Indidginus Guest

What eternal knowledge would that be John? Buy low, sell high? :Wink3:

6. Drat Mafia

Drat Mafia Total Member

Threads:
    too right.....that is a lotta money, an you dont even go to the rainforest.....

7. Crowfeather

Crowfeather Fluffy funadelic

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (52DSL @ Jan 9 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Is this for real? What was the name of the travel brochure you got this from? Lemme guess TRIP magazine :lol: :Smile3: :lol1: :hehe: [/quote:951c999a46]
    Yup, believe it or not it is real. I went on one of Eduardo's courses at Rustlers many years ago and he's an amazing man......! :Smile3:

He was still in the process of building his lodge in the amazon at that stage. And a very good friend of mine has been there since and it has truelly and honestly changed his life in the most amazing way.

Anyone who can make it across, do. But be prepared to learn to question everything you have ever come to believe......and gain insights that explain so much about this world, and a lot about the others too..... :Wink3: well worth it!

:peace:

8. marc_and_jason

marc_and_jason Junior Members

Threads:
    :wow: This would be so amazing to do! Just gotta win the Lotto 1st! :unsure: We've got some Ayahuasca in the fridge....but R too scared to mix it ! :wacko: Feels kinda like going Bunjee jumping with your own home-made gear after hearing about it on the Net!!! :crazy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice