samothraki dvd!!!

lurk

Stunning Cunt
wikked, better late than never, i guess :Smile3:

lol @ the fact they boast of having footage of the festival facilities.... if they show even a split second of those bogs, the dvd would have to be classed as an 18 certificate horror movie.

JohnM

blah blah blah
lurk said:
wikked, better late than never, i guess :Smile3:

lol @ the fact they boast of having footage of the festival facilities.... if they show even a split second of those bogs, the dvd would have to be classed as an 18 certificate horror movie.

The bogs were actually alright the the first few years - just all you johnny come lately trouble makers in the last year that caused the problems!

Looking forward to seeing this - apart from the cop problems - still the best setting for a party I think I've ever come across (apart from maybe Ton Sai in Thailand)

discostu

Has production problems apparently, how strange coming from Greece and all!!! Nothing is ever simple, but when it arrives it should be priceless - I predict it will be out before Christmas...................

discostu

I take it back. Just seen that psyshop has it out now, and phoned a.a.a and they say that it will 99% be here on tuesday, so by wednesday/thursday it will be in all our DVD's! RUDE!

fractalated

nihilist
haha, as the microlight flew over on the last day (2003 i think) doing some filming i was floating naked on my back in the sea. i wonder if my testicles have been immortilised?!!

JohnM

blah blah blah
Just got it today & it was ideal viewing for a wet windy winters evening - I want to be on a hot sunny greek island...

Obviously had a good look out for myself & friends but only spotted myself once - on the first years footage - and thankfully not in too bad a state...

but.. yes .. well worth a purchase for anyone who went (and even those who didnt - but you'll only get jealous!)

:Smile3: