samothraki dvd!!!

wikked, better late than never, i guess :Smile3:

lol @ the fact they boast of having footage of the festival facilities.... if they show even a split second of those bogs, the dvd would have to be classed as an 18 certificate horror movie.

lurk said:
wikked, better late than never, i guess :Smile3:

lol @ the fact they boast of having footage of the festival facilities.... if they show even a split second of those bogs, the dvd would have to be classed as an 18 certificate horror movie.

The bogs were actually alright the the first few years - just all you johnny come lately trouble makers in the last year that caused the problems!

Looking forward to seeing this - apart from the cop problems - still the best setting for a party I think I've ever come across (apart from maybe Ton Sai in Thailand)

ahhhhhh man, that brings some memories back!
that intro proper brings a chill down my spine!

Has production problems apparently, how strange coming from Greece and all!!! Nothing is ever simple, but when it arrives it should be priceless - I predict it will be out before Christmas...................

I take it back. Just seen that psyshop has it out now, and phoned a.a.a and they say that it will 99% be here on tuesday, so by wednesday/thursday it will be in all our DVD's! RUDE!

haha, as the microlight flew over on the last day (2003 i think) doing some filming i was floating naked on my back in the sea. i wonder if my testicles have been immortilised?!!

Just got it today & it was ideal viewing for a wet windy winters evening - I want to be on a hot sunny greek island...

Obviously had a good look out for myself & friends but only spotted myself once - on the first years footage - and thankfully not in too bad a state...

but.. yes .. well worth a purchase for anyone who went (and even those who didnt - but you'll only get jealous!)

:Smile3:

Back