SAS

Dubber Dan

Systems Buster
Something I feel strongely about is marine pollution, particularly sewage related stuff. Top notch environmental campaigners Surfers Against Sewage are a must!!

I've done some fund-raising for them over the years and been on one of their demos :ph34r: Got a wicked picture of a pile of surfboards outside the houses of parliament. Must look it out and scan it in :Grin:

Pheadra

My other ride is your mum
I did the surfboard protest too!!!! :Grin:

The marine pollution down this end is disgusting at times...and as surfing is my Obsession i am totally with the SAS...go to a lot of their comps do's down here :Smile3:

Ben3rdEye

toe-jamm
Well even down here surfers occassionally paddle amongst floating turds!
yukk :crazy:

xjackiex

Junior Members
:goodthre:

i don't surf, but i don't agree with our system of waste management - the 'hide it and it'll go away' philosophy..... :mad:

you're right Dan, it is a change in our collective conscious that will start real change :peace:

xjackiex

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
i'm with you all on this one, but out of all the fluffy looking people, in my experience surfers leave the most mess (sorry about the generalisation).

but i'm a surfer, i hate sewage, and that's all that matters

eMpTy-1

Junior Members
Get ya arses out here then.

We have the lowest surf to turd ratio in the industrialized world!

And at the end of this month a monthly psytrance club; the only one for 2500 miles in any direction.

www.analogduck.com/psylective