Sean Williams aka Process

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Anyone know what is this guy up to these days? He released two brilliant albums (One drop or Two & Superior Technology) and I have not seen a single tracke from him since :Sad:

Any info would be much appreciated :Grin:

Red Five said:
he did a sort of jazzy chill cd a little while ago..well about 3/4years
any links to samples or shops where I can find it, please? :Smile3:

Psilocybo said:
Process was actually Sean Williams and Benji Vaughan (Younger Brother/Prometheus)
yeah, I know but Benji was not the main force behind it and in the second album he participated in just two tracks... that's why I asked about Sean Williams only :Smile3:

when sean did one drop or two and superior technology it was just him, with occasional collaborations with benji, some of the stuff on flying rhino and twisted was sean and benji.

they also recorded as Beast...process had loads of collaborators innit...tristan, mr p, benji vaughn, james monro, tsuyoshi

Heh - thought you were talking about the minimal techno artist by the same name. Checked out discogs and there are 5 artists called Process!!! Isn't there a legal problem with releasing under the same name as someone else?

ichabod said:
Heh - thought you were talking about the minimal techno artist by the same name. Checked out discogs and there are 5 artists called Process!!! Isn't there a legal problem with releasing under the same name as someone else?

Ye, just like there are 2 artists called Digitalis. It's done to confuse people who've taken shit load of drugs. Legalities mmm, I posed the questionalso.

Does anyone know if Sean still makes music? I still feel no one really makes their syths sing and talk the same way he does. It would be sad if we weren't going to hear any more from him :Sad:

Back