Serephana Records ..... In London

Dj Tool

Junior Members
Hello everyone..
My name is Dj Tool. (shatul)...just got into london from Bomaby.. india... just wanted to say hello and that i am free to play for you guys....would love to makeu guys listen to what is rocking india at the moment... i only play serious psy music on the lines of Kindzdza , Fungus Funk , Parasense , Derango , Dronebixie . Cosmo , Grapes Of Wrath.. etc...
for more information about my label and me .. please check out www.serephana-records.com
we just came out with out first cd called Deliver Us From Evil.... and the second cd is comming out in Dec...
hope to play this for u guys sometime.. i am gonna be in london for 2 months.. till the 15th of dec..
catch you guys soon i hope...
boom and P.L.U.R

Dj Tool

GREGGO

Junior Members
:runaway: Nice Shatul, welcome to london acid city. looking forward to hear some wickedness from Bombay. welcome to the forum.

boom,
greg

Spatz

The Psy Experiment
:dito: :welcome:

also 2 say that ur 1st cd. :clubjump: nice goin :speaker: v cool

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Hi Shatul contact me :Wink3: Bom to the homeland and Namaste :Smile3:

Lucid Dragon

Junior Members
hey .... :drinking:
im from bombay ... do let me know if yr playing anywhere ...
:Grin:

RezN8

Ave it !!!!!!
Hi & :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the forum :hehe:

Hi Shatul:Smile3:
Parul Sondh is there visiting Londinium too....
Me- SF for now... congrats on the Serephana Release.
I always wonder if N3XT will resurface with new tracks someday...
bom!
blow their synapses apart!

SketchySteve

No Social Conscience
I loved deliver us from evil, got some exellent tracks. Really dark and dancable, cant wait for the next one. Hopefully see you playing out some time :Smile3:

Noein

noemata
hey welcomeee!! Realy looking forward to hear u playing,exactly the style im waiting to hear in London.
Delivery us from evil is a killer,especially digital talk vs para halu, azax syndrom , kindzadza

Enjoy your time here :tongue1: :punk: