Shamanic Tribes on Acid

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
Chris Organic said:
Where did you get that information?

The official word I got (from his family) is they still dont know exactly how he died, tho he did have an epileptic attack. Coroners were supposed to do an autopsy but the 'case' wasnt important enough so its left as 'cause of death unknown'. It is likely he choked on his tongue however.

Hi Chris....

I got part of the info from the Ganja Beats CD. (epileptic seizure) I heard mention of the subsequent heart failure that followed 2 back to back epileptic seizures on the Psyforum. Cant remember the user that told me, but the thread should still be up omewhere. I made a couple of threads about Jake, and how he will be missed.

I'll try n find it. Either way it's a sad shame.
:sad:

duballstar

morbidly obese midget
Reaction score
ahh.. yess the Ambient Lounge! I used to spend loadsa time there at festies when I first started going and then it just dissapeared...

Will definately check out the samples for Ganja Beats, I'm on a more chilled out tip now we're into the summer so have banned myself from buying trance, only down tempo allowed in an effort to correct the balance! :Smile3:

low orbit

Forum Member
Reaction score
Well the Ganja Beats cd is indeed a beauty, tracks 3,4,5 are simply sublime - they roll into one another very well. Do yourselve a favour and buy it:Smile3: Makes for a very good listen with the lights down low, and a Nag Champa burning away.

.. Now..... where's my lighter ?......

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
this thread made me buy Shamanic Tribes on Acid - 303 To Infinity CD on eBay :Smile3:
It wasn't cheap, so I hope you are all right it's good music :Grin: