:shrooms: TRANAN :shrooms:

Zaven

Time to prime..
Reaction score
Hold up.

You know this guy rules the roost. Every track is so damn killer on the dance floor and in the woodside it can't be matched.

How the fuck does he get his sound sooo clear. Sooo clear. Sooo crystal. Sooo Crunching??
:?

Simplicity is the key. Simply awe inspiring that is.

Since the legendary Cluedo on Dimitri's DAT Bag - it's been upward ever since.

I play this shit in house sets with a couple of Astrix and Protoculture hits and they send the average man/woman sky high. I MEAN SKY HIGH :jump:

You just can't believe the reaction in these other scenes.. Eyes wide and ready to trancend...!

Does anyone else have this oponion?? It's just so blaringly obvious to me they rock the deli! Powerful yet subtle. Kicking yet soft. Melodic but ofter sinister.

Adventurous and bewildering. Searing and brave. Ritcheous and forefront.

Need I say more.

LET's GET THE ALBUM UNDER WAY AND I'LL see YOU THEre!
Let's not forget Anti for bringing them into the light.

Oh, and don't forget Preacher Boy,. Fuck me that shit rocx.xx.

Yo.

Yeah Totally agree m8 crystal clear sounds, Cluedo is Awesome (I played it off vinyl for months) and Preacher Boy Simply sublime... but it is half of Logic Bomb what did you expect. :!:

Top Ten is wrong section?!? Unless you are gonna name top ten tranan trax which might be difficult cause I can only remember about 5... :Wink3:

:sun:

This thread needs more attention!

Taran must have moved others in this arena!?

:huh:

:sun:

i heard the Preacher Boy / Morning Scoop...fucking awesome...But it's Jonas from Logic Bomb, does he need more attention?

thanks for bringing this to my attention though, i have only just discovered that 12"...it's in the bag :Wink3:

does naybody know any atists similar to the Preacher Boy ep sound? i like the 12" of Tranan, the rest isn't really my style but my god! Morning Scoop is the best thing i heard for ages, i MUST have more like this !!

Back