3 FINAL EXPERIENCE
4 SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITY
5 NEULAND
6 SEPERATED MINDS
7 VIOLET VISION
8 BREATH
9 DEEPLY HEALED

Been Listening to this last nite...

And been enjoying it, Very Much Like a Pixel Style sound with the housey stabs and stuff but a bit more trancey, quite cool for some latest Israeli output, Clean kicks, stabs and snares...
Not always original, but all the same very entertaining... I like the way he puts it together kinda sounds obvious, like he is doing Pixels sound, but also quality and has a deeper edge to it. The fact it isn't always original doesn't really detract in some way... Makes it familiar with a deeper twist... Haven't really had time to appreciate it all but what I heard I liked.

i fort i was sub 6-ey!
same thing really :p (as wot you said)
some good moments, one very good moment and some shocking ones! could be usefull :Smile3:
edit anyone!!
very different from the old tunes on medium, it's fully trance now

meh ....... bubble gum progressive ......... prog-on ....... lacks that 'groove' element for me. I have only listened to samples though ....... Perhaps I should check it out again when I get the chance .....

just picked it up yesterday seem like there was some crips clean tunes on there can rember what track but im sure there was some chesey vocals on one track near the end... must sit down and give a good listen !

he eh !!

I do like your avatar lurk ...... Matt says he saw ya at t' weekend and to say hello !!!

First half of this CD is well clean, second half not so good, kinda just uses the same stuff.... Mixed Feelings...

saw 'em in capetown and thought they were really good! deep, atmospheric, well-built and nicely loopey... but listening to their CDs has been a slightly less joyful experience...

Back