skazi - outta space rmx - video

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
right, glossing over the fact that he's just posing like a twat for most of the video, driving round in a limo and making dismal cheesy gestures to the music and that the video ends with the crowd chanting 'skazi, skazi, skazi...', what the fuuuk is that tune about?

really, i dont get it - how can you take such an amazing tune and turn it into such a pile of steaming worthless shite? the terrible singing, the massivley cheesy buildup and the shere shittery of the synth noises he's using... i suppose i should expect it from skazi but to do that to out of space...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

do you reckon liam howlett knows? if he allowed that remix he's a twat...

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Reaction score
ringringringring

"hello, liam speaking....you what? skazi? oh jeeezus no...video? no i didn't know...wait i'm looking por...erm my e-mail on the net now....hang on i'll have a look...CHRIST ON A FUCKING BIKE!...call my lawyers. did you notice that he shaves his armpits? colin oood? thought he might notice"

JohnM

blah blah blah
Reaction score
I darent listen to it.. has the 1986-Kerrang-attired-one done a bastardised version of the Prodigy tune or the Lee Scratch Perry original (Chase the Devil) ?

(there was quite a good german trance-techno remix of Chase the Devil about 99/00)

why is skazi?

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
the prodigy one. which makes it about the 5th track of theirs he's ripped off. i think he did his own voodoo people one (double points for originality there) and also a firestarter one.

there's also a pretty gay rmx of start the dance going around, but i don't think that's skazi.

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
Someone shoutd do a kick-ass goa-trance remix of one of his tunes. That'd show him.

Noein

noemata
Reaction score
very much dissapointed with the clip, the remix the website and and the artist and how everything turned so commercial , i guess last good track goes back in 2003, fire n' ice

Colin OOOD said:
Someone shoutd do a kick-ass goa-trance remix of one of his tunes. That'd show him.
:lol: :lol: that would do

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully the next one will be 'Skazi - unplugged'

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
the thing is that we laugh at it - but most people i know wouldnt tell that apart from our parties...

i feel sullied now.. :?

Osiris

the dreamer
Reaction score
i only got through half the tune, oh my.

Colin OOOD said:
sounds like you set yourself a challenge there Mr OOOD :Wink3: